PDA

View Full Version : Significance of Agnihotra

RVR
07 December 2010, 07:30 AM
It seems agnihotra saved the life of a family during Bhopal gas tragedy.

http://guruvayur-appan.sulekha.com/blog/post/2004/03/agnihotra-homam-saved-a-family-from-bhopal-gas-tragedy.htm

Can the science explain the above.

All the best

Adhvagat
08 January 2011, 01:04 AM
OMG! Very interesting indeed.

After the Chernobyl catastrophe a group of scientists experimented in Yugoslavia with Agnihotra and discovered there was no longer any sign of radioactivity in the immediate vicinity, following the combustion of the required ingredients in the copper pyramid.

In the area bordering the Soviet Union people threatened by radioactive fallout sealed their huts with cow dung and was thus able to protect them from radiation.

It is also known that NASA space capsules are coated with a thin layer of cow dung to protect them against radiation.

:)

Zodiac108
20 March 2011, 05:28 PM
Ahh, cows are GOOD!

I know some people who went to the Chernobyl area and demonstrated agnihotra...the reading on the Geiger counter dropped to zero/close to zero right after the offering.

Here is something I read recently about agnihotra and radiation:

Pharmacist Monika Koch, Germany
AGNIHOTRA - THE SOLUTION FOR RADIOACTIVITY
We hear about the situation in Japan with problems of radioactivity and we are deeply concerned. But not only in Japan there are such problems. We know about many nuclear tests in Kazakhstan, the situation in Chernobyl as well as other problematic nuclear situations worldwide, whether they are known to public or not. Even many old submarines are confronted with radioactivity problems.
http://www.homa1.com/images/nl51_60/monika_koch.jpg What can we do practically? What can I do?
Agnihotra, the healing pyramid-fire of Ayurveda, supports healing and balance on all levels, even when there are problems with radioactivity. The Agnihotra-fire supports the basic healing of the atmosphere as well as healing for humans, animals, plant-life and all of nature at the place where it is performed. This healing properties are also locked into the Agnihotra ash. This ash is a medicinal substance with all qualities of the Agnihotra-fire. With a small effort, the Agnihotra ash is available to everyone. You can eat it plain or combined with any food. You can drink the Agnihotra solution, you can also bathe in it, and you can wash your clothes in it. You can make your own medicines, ointments for wounds, etc., inhalations for the lungs, compresses, eye drops etc.. And it has proofen to support healing, even when nothing else works. You also can spray/spread the Agnihotra ash solution on your food, plants, farmland, riverside etc. for healing. Please find detailed explanation how to perform Agnihotra and how to make use of your own Agnihotra-ash as folk-medicines, the complete book-text and video free of charge on the website: www.homatherapy.de (http://www.homatherapy.de/)

I want to live in a homa atmosphere permanently!