PDA

View Full Version : The first creation - a model

devotee
09 December 2010, 09:37 AM
Namaste,

The primal state of Self is without any sound ... without vibration ... the ultimate silence. The vibration of Self projects the illusion of creation of the three states. This we know from Upanishads. Can we have a model here which can even vaguely express what the Upanishads are pointing at ?

I was reading a book by Sri Prem Kumar Sharma, "Life after death". I would try to explain the model briefly here :

a) The essence is Brahman which is full of energy. The first reaction (at the time of creation of the first seed of the Universe) is like motion of a tornado in the primal state of Brahman which creates a cone type structure having positive charge at the tip on top and negative charge at the base. This is also called the first Shivalinga.

b) The high concentration of positive charge at the tip causes reaction in the essence & creates another cone just reverse of the earlier one. These two cones together are known as birth of "Mahayoni" in Vaammarga.

c) These two cones due to having opposite charges attract each other and merge together & create a shape similar of Lord Shiva's damroo.

d) These two cones move with very high speed in the same direction and come into contact & go away from each other like a cylinder-piston arrangement.

e) In between the two cones there is creation of a tube where the prime essence flows.

f) The model has three essential points which emit positive and negative charges. This is the birth of Earth, the Sun and the Ether (aakaash) elements. First point emits the positive charge, the second the negative charge and the third is the nucleus.

This model is stated to be the first physical creation, the Jeevaatma in reality or the Beejaatma (the seed atman). This is the cause of creation of the entire universe. In this model during creation, the prime essence acts the fuel.

Any thoughts ?

OM

wundermonk
08 August 2011, 01:23 AM
Thanks for this Devotee. I do have a few questions/thoughts.

First, the title of this thread is first creation. By "first" I am guessing you mean the creation in the infinite cycles of creation-preservation-dissolution, correct? I believe there never was a first "first" creation. It is beginningless.

Next, I am thinking about Prakriti and souls. If I understand correctly, at the Paramartha level, creation/preservation/dissolution are but illusions. So, ultimately Brahman = Prakriti = souls. So, the world of duality we see in Vyavaharika is an illusion also.

Now, coming to Vyavaharika, during creation, Brahman HAS to be differentiated, correct? If not, that is, if Brahman is undifferentiated, where would the souls and their Karma reside? Brahman should have means of differentiating multiple souls.

Eastern Mind
08 August 2011, 07:29 AM
a cone type structure having positive charge at the tip on top and negative charge at the base. This is also called the first Shivalinga.

c) These two cones due to having opposite charges attract each other and merge together & create a shape similar of Lord Shiva's damroo.

Vannakkam devotee: This cone model or something very similar has always been a thought-picture in my mind, since days in my youth. I used to view it as a portal to 'the other side' which later I learned could be interpreted as 'after moksa'. Very interesting.

Aum Namasivaya

kallol
09 August 2011, 08:48 AM
I hope I don't get beaten again.

Assumption : The theory proposed in SD is the precursor to where the science will lead us to. That is why there is no debunking of science in Hinduism, rather we love it, as it proves the theories.

In ancient time (in India) physical science was not developed but spiritual science was highly developed. That is the reason, the spiritual scientists had to bring in many analogies which by today's understanding might seem a bit difficult to digest.

However with advent of science and discoveries, we are in a better position to appreciate the theory.

The start of the universe cannot be imagined as START itself is time dependent. The cycle of creation and dissolution is eternal. There is no START no MIDDLE and no END.

Having said, we need to understand the reason for cause of creation. As I understand we (our karmas) are the cause of the creation.

We know force (a form of energy) moves matter. However initially in unmanifested form the creation was in form of energy. For energy to get converted into matter, it requires massive concentration. There should be something which enables it. So what moves energy ?

The answer is our mind. The frequency (or vibration) generated out of our karmaphal vibrates the energy ocean (we emit electro-magnetic signals). There are enumerous of these minds. Some within bodies some without bodies. They all are vibrating this energy ocean.

Thiese vibration creates the harmonics and super harmonics which lead to the compression of the energy to almost singularity. These singularities may act as black holes sucking in energy and matter. Beyond a threshold it bursts (white hole), giving rise to the creation as we see.

During the process of singularity or bang, 8 subtle matters are created (may be what we term today as god particles), which forms the basis for the elements and elementals.

These elementals form the gas clouds and the severe tornadoes, out of which stars, planets and galaxies are formed. Still forming.

Now the mind plays a major role in creation through the vibration. However who enables the mind ? It is the consciousness. Had consciousness not been there, mind will not be there, therefore no vibration and thereby no creation !!!

Love and best wishes

devotee
12 August 2011, 10:37 AM
Thanks for this Devotee. I do have a few questions/thoughts.

First, the title of this thread is first creation. By "first" I am guessing you mean the creation in the infinite cycles of creation-preservation-dissolution, correct? I believe there never was a first "first" creation. It is beginningless.

Next, I am thinking about Prakriti and souls. If I understand correctly, at the Paramartha level, creation/preservation/dissolution are but illusions. So, ultimately Brahman = Prakriti = souls. So, the world of duality we see in Vyavaharika is an illusion also.

Now, coming to Vyavaharika, during creation, Brahman HAS to be differentiated, correct? If not, that is, if Brahman is undifferentiated, where would the souls and their Karma reside? Brahman should have means of differentiating multiple souls.

You are right, WM, there was no "creation" ... & yet there was ... as we read in the Upanishads. So, I will leave it the way you like it. :)

Please don't mix Vyavharika satyam etc. here. I wrongly posted this thread in Advaita forum ... actually it is Vaam-Marga (Tantra). The model it presents is not found in the Vedas.

OM

devotee
12 August 2011, 10:43 AM
Vannakkam devotee: This cone model or something very similar has always been a thought-picture in my mind, since days in my youth. I used to view it as a portal to 'the other side' which later I learned could be interpreted as 'after moksa'. Very interesting.

Oh, that almost proves to me that you are here because of your strong +ve SD's Samskaars gained in your past lives .... you would have been reciting the passages from the Bible instead of doing japa of "Om Namaha Shivaya".

... Who knows you might be a Tantra-yogi in your past life or one of your past lives ! This model is how the Tantra Yogis perceived on being one with Shiva.

OM