PDA

View Full Version : HI Everyone

The Occult
17 December 2010, 12:57 AM
Hello Folks,

I'm "The Occult".I have just recently joined this form.I found this place when I was trying to research on Varna system misunderstanding in Gita where I saw a an intellectual argument within members of this forum

I'm a Hindu(obviously) and I'm very keen to know a lot about our religion.This place looks to be an awesome place for that where I see there are a lot of knowledgeable people to help me

I have always been fascinated with the spiritual and mystical aspects of Hinduism - like Yoga, Meditation, Occult sciences like Yantra,Mantra and Tantra.Infact my username is based on that.

But I have less knowledge about our scriptures

So I'd be asking a lot of questions, some of them may seem to be offensive but honestly speaking I'm pretty new to these scriptures and it is my nature to question some of them

But whatever I ask, I do it with some "sraddha" which means I dont question the validity of scriptures,but rather my understanding of the scriptures

I have defended Hinduism whenever it was attacked and I'm very proud to be a Hindu

Eastern Mind
18 December 2010, 01:22 PM
Vannakam Occult: Welcome to these forums. Hope you indeed get a better understanding. So can everyone.

Aum Namasivaya

HumbleStudent
18 December 2010, 10:29 PM
Namaste Occult, you will indeed find members that are wise and helpful. Welcome to the forums.

Believer
19 December 2010, 01:06 AM
Welcome Occult. Good to have another defender on board!

Sahasranama
19 December 2010, 01:33 AM
Welcome on board, I am glad to see that you value the Hindu shastras.

dharmo rakhati rakshitah, those who protect dharma are protected by dharma.

Shanti
19 December 2010, 03:38 PM
Welcome!

~S

sanjaya
27 December 2010, 01:26 PM
Hi Occult. There are many knowledgable people on this forum. I'm sure they'll be of help to you, as they have been to me as well. Like yourself, I am a Hindu looking to learn more about my religion, and I've found this forum to be most beneficial.

Ramakrishna
30 December 2010, 06:30 PM
Namaste Occult,

Welcome to HDF. Ask away. We all have much to learn.

Jai Sri Krishna

PARAM
31 December 2010, 10:26 AM
ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ