PDA

View Full Version : Rahul Gandhi's Shocking Declaration

Rationalist
17 December 2010, 09:38 PM
Rahul Gandhi stated that the greatest danger to India was posed by Hindu extremists. Yes, lets calmly ignore the Muslims who have killed millions upon millions of Hindus for over a 1300 years, the pis sionaries sowing the seed of anti-Hinduism/anti-Indian sentiment among our poor, the Maoists, and etc. Instead, let's point out the understandable Hindu response to all this oppression by labeling it "extremism" and thereby, empowering all those groups who seek to destroy our identity.

Kudos to Rahul Gandhi.

TatTvamAsi
18 December 2010, 07:56 PM
No surprise that that half-breed mongrel said that. It is a well known fact that he and his waitress mother sonia are christian fanatics. The thing is, we must pray with real intensity and devotion that Shri Narendra Modi becomes PM in 2014.

My cousin works on behalf of AdivAsIs in India and he met Rahul. He said, "Rahul is of a keenly elementary intellect!" hahahhahahahaha.. I just hope he won't be able to pull the wool over Indians' eyes.

JAI HIND!

PARAM
19 December 2010, 10:15 AM
What surprise, not for me, Congress is anti Hindu party. Rahul Gandhi is the boss 2nd in command after his mother.

Rationalist
19 December 2010, 02:14 PM
It is high time that INDIANS of Dharmic faiths take control of India to serve its OWN people and needs and not those Christians and Muslims whose loyalties lie to the West and Mecca respectively.

Believer
19 December 2010, 07:56 PM
Call me what you want, but the ground reality as I see it, will result in Rahul boy being the PM for a long long time. It is a shame that we are so fragmented that we will let a 'half-breed mongrel' rule the nation and further weaken Hinduism. I hope I am wrong and such a calamity does not befall the Hindu land!

Here is another example of Hindus destroying each other:

Anti-Muslim RSS is like Nazis: Digvijay Singh

2010-12-19 15:00:00
Last Updated: 2010-12-19 15:17:56

New Delhi: Senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Sunday mounted a fierce attack on the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) by likening the right-wing Hindu group to Nazis.
'The RSS in the garb of its nationalist ideology is targetting Muslims the same way Nazis targetted Jews in the 1930s,' Singh said, in his address at the 83rd Congress plenary held in Burari.

PARAM
20 December 2010, 10:31 AM

Anti Hindu Congress is a terrorist party
It is not new, First it was Arjun Singh who defended terrorists and even slammed martyrs, he was widely supported by P.Chi.. Then come P.Chi.. he become hero of Anti Hindus by spreading Hindu terror, Saffron terror remarks, he was then defended by Digy Singh he referred to Sangh terror. Now Digy himself made it and he is supported by Rahul Gandhi, so next part is he.

Rationalist
20 December 2010, 08:31 PM
I hope you are wrong Believer...I really do...we do not need another anti-Hindu, Western-biased half breed for our PM. India has done well without such idiots.

saidevo
22 December 2010, 11:08 PM
Here is more about the 2-G Spectrum scam:
Swamy's explosive letter to PM
http://www.haindavakeralam.com/HKPage.aspx?PageID=12676&SKIN=B

Quit India! Quit India! Sonia!
by V.Sundaram
http://www.haindavakeralam.com/HkPage.aspx?PAGEID=12675&SKIN=B

For those who can read Tamizh, this link has more explosive news:
http://www.savukku.net/

TatTvamAsi
23 December 2010, 01:02 AM
Call me what you want, but the ground reality as I see it, will result in Rahul boy being the PM for a long long time. It is a shame that we are so fragmented that we will let a 'half-breed mongrel' rule the nation and further weaken Hinduism. I hope I am wrong and such a calamity does not befall the Hindu land!

Here is another example of Hindus destroying each other:

Anti-Muslim RSS is like Nazis: Digvijay Singh

2010-12-19 15:00:00
Last Updated: 2010-12-19 15:17:56

New Delhi: Senior Congress leader Digvijay Singh on Sunday mounted a fierce attack on the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) by likening the right-wing Hindu group to Nazis.
'The RSS in the garb of its nationalist ideology is targetting Muslims the same way Nazis targetted Jews in the 1930s,' Singh said, in his address at the 83rd Congress plenary held in Burari.

Digvijaya Singh is a bloody Congress Coolie... he gets the command from that waitress and he starts barking..

I just hope people give Congress a real thrashing at the polls in 2014 like they just did in Bihar.. Narendra Bhai should be PM.... even Indian muslims know that.. LOL...