PDA

View Full Version : I am suffering ...... Pls help

vasanth0487
22 January 2011, 12:35 PM
Hi,

I am suffering from restlessness and anxiety ....... and also feel very lonely ......... And also have problems dealing with women in workplace . This is highly affecting my career and growth . Please tell me what is wrong with my chart ....... And also kindly predict about my career and marriage .............I will be very greatful if u can help me ........Thanks in advance

My birth details :

4th october 1987

00:45 AM , Bangalore.

Adhvagat
22 January 2011, 02:34 PM
You should really consult a professional astrologer and make proper amulet(s). It was of great help when I was younger and feeling very agitated.

Sahasranama
22 January 2011, 08:55 PM
I know someone who has a gemstone on every finger, wears amulets, has pundits from India doing puja's in his name every week etc etc. I am not saying that astrological remedies are not useful, but it can border on craziness if you take it too far. If you are suffering, you may benefit more from doing sadhana yourself. Hatha yoga will be helpful for your stress and anxiety, puja and bhakti may make your life more meaningful, visiting mandirs or Hindu puja gatherings may help you feel less loney.

devotee
23 January 2011, 06:07 AM
Namaste Vasanth,

I am suffering from restlessness and anxiety ....... and also feel very lonely ......... And also have problems dealing with women in workplace . This is highly affecting my career and growth . Please tell me what is wrong with my chart ....... And also kindly predict about my career and marriage

I am not an astrologer and I am not sure if your condition can be improved by the stars above in the sky when you have the solution in your own hands.

My dear friend, first of all, learn to take the full responsibility upon yourself for whatever right or wrong happens to you because it is you from which everything that happens to you originates. There is a simple way to get out of this suffocating feeling and breathe easily in the open air :

1) First list out what your problems are. You have mentioned "restlessness", "anxiety", "loneliness" and "problem in dealing with women".
2) Sit down & write down the reasons for all these traits/problems by very objectively analysing your problems. Like :

i) The anxiety, restlessness, loneliness and problems in dealing with women suggests that you have an introvert personality. You may have very few friends, you may be always conscious what people think of you ... a typical shy person who is afraid of interaction with people. You may be very intelligent but you are not able to express yourself and therefore, you don't get the due in your life/workplace. OK. What is the solution ?

a) First step:

Accept whatever you are ... the way you are. Never try to be what you are not. If you don't accept yourself, why should the others accept you ? Don't make any effort to change yourself to "please" anyone. If you want some changes in your personality ... give yourself adequate time. There is absolutely no hurry. You are OK even without that "desired" change.

b) 2nd step :

Be where the action is. Go to club, party and just relax there and enjoy yourself. Meet people but don't try to impress him/her. You cannot be what you are not and it is perfectly ok to be "yourself". Take genuine interest in their talks and in them. Don't bother what people think of you and what you should do to get their attention and respect ... just be with them, relax and let them be comfortable in your company. The more you listen to the people around, the more friends you would be able to make.

It pays to learn some sports & it is never too late ... there is always some game which you can play reasonably well. This will simply boost your confidence & reduce your loneliness like nothing else.

3) Your anxiety must be arising out of some hidden fear within you. What is that fear ? What are you afraid of ? Think rationally and find that out. Once you are able to find that "fear" ... think what worse can happen to you. Visualise the worst that can happen and let it happen in mind ... and there just hold on to your nerves. You must be ready to face anything that happens in this life. Make yourself ready to brace anything like it with a smile. The life is just too temporary and no one will remember just after a few centuries who you were or whether you were even born ! The essence within you is the Omnipotent, ever blissful Brahman. Don't take this life "too seriously".

Most of the times, our fear are simply irrational ... those imagined bad things never ever happen in our life ... but the fear does make our lives hell. So, don't be afraid till the bad happens. However, it doesn't mean that you should not do anything to stop that bad thing ... please do your best but leave things in the hands of God. You must accept whatever God decides for you.

You must also note that fear can only weaken you if the bad times does strike. It is like you go to fight a fearful very strong enemy & your hands and feet become jelly with fear ! Even if the death/defeat is inevitable, you would at least put up a good fight to the best of your abilities if you hold on to your nerves !!

4) Have full faith in God. Whenever fear/anxiety strikes start doing some japa of the deity you worship. God will help you.

5) Problems in dealing with women :

This is because of your shyness and your sexual attraction towards women. See, women are not only bodies which attracts us sexually. Woman's body's sex appeal and man's sexual attraction is but natural ... "natural" means ... born out of the nature of this mental realm. You have the choice to detach yourself from that attraction. Just observe the "man in you" getting attracted towards "the body"/"style" etc. of the woman in front of you & just enjoy this "happening " keeping yourself unattached (don't try to stop this happening. Instead, enjoy it.). This will keep you relaxed and you will be able to treat them as human beings what they, first of all, are. Women are also human beings like us and it is important to treat them as human beings and not as objects of sex except in those special moments.

There is no need to impress them or be afraid of them. Just be what you are in their company ... and let them be what they are in your company. Relax yourself and let them also relax. If any unknown fear is lurking in your mind ... challenge "it" to happen & tell "it" mentally that you are ready to face anything !!

Believe me, if you follow the above, your problems will be solved without any doubt ! :)

OM

Eastern Mind
23 January 2011, 10:06 AM
Vannakkam vasanth: There is not much I can add to Devotee's post. However, I think there may be a bit when it comes to dealing with women. Firstly, you need to get rid of the idea of gender entirely. I know its heavily engrained in the male psyche sometimes, but in order to get along better, it is best to see people as people, or better just as souls inhabiting bodies. So think of everyone as your sister or mother and deal with them in that way. And it does take a bit of practise, but the more you become used to this type of association (non-sexual entirely) the easier it is.

As others have mentioned, I would hesitate personally to put it all on your astrology chart, as that can become an invalid excuse just like saying, "I have bad karma" can.

Aum Namasivaya

Adhvagat
23 January 2011, 02:27 PM
Hello guys... I never said that he should fully resolve with astrology. Please notice that this is the Astrology area and he posted here.

I just said that unjustificated angst really went away in my case, I was a teenager with not much attention to self-knowledge back then.

But well, all replies were great advices to him.

yajvan
23 January 2011, 06:44 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~
namasté

Please notice that this is the Astrology area and he posted here.

Since we're in the jyotish folder, let me offer this small piece of information for other jyotisha's to consider.

If one looks at vasanth0487's chart for this year ( 2010 to 2011 as his birth day for 2011 has yet to arrive) one will see śani¹ transiting across
the 10th house ( career). Also, the lord of a dusthāna, the 6th house, looks on ( dṛṣṭa दृष्ट seen , looked at , beheld , perceived , noticed).

Śani is transiting over sūrya (sun) owner of the 2nd house (earnings) and how one spends their day i.e. light of the sun, owning the day or vāra¹
the time fixed or appointed for anything.

It is here as I see it , when it comes to issues or grief being experienced at work. Yet what of this issue with relationships?

Here is the thing that I see: Sūrya is aggravated again by śani's transit over the sun in the 10th house. Note they are not best of friends to
begin with. The sun is the dārakāraka¹. What is this? It is the notion of wife, or taking up a wife, a spouse + kāraka which is doer, indicator.
So , we have 10th house ( career & how one spends their time) + dārakāraka that is influencing the native at this time.

Yet one would ask , doesn't the 7th house influence relationships? Of this, there is no doubt. In vasanth0487's chart the natal 7th lord
( Mercury) when we look at the D9 chart ( the navāṃśa¹ chart or 1/9th division) is co-mingling with rāhu the natural bādhaka -
(oppressing , harassing , paining) graha in any one's chart.

So the setup for some angst in one's life is there. for this time period of 2010-2011.

praṇām

words

śani = Saturn, the slow moving one.
sūrya - a ray of light; glowing, shining; some call ghṛṇi
dusthāna: those houses that are considered less fortunate 6th 8th and 12th; yet pending one's lot in life can be beneficial
i.e. 8th and 12th are mokṣa houses.
vāra the turn of a day ; a day of the week as they are owned by āditya , soma, maṅgala, budha , guru , śukra- , and śani-vāra
dāra is rooted in √ dṝ) tearing up ; the tear up can be one that brings joy or brings sorrows.
rāhu - from the root √ rabh - 'the seizer'
navāṃśa = navan or 9 + aṃśa partition or division; aṃśa also means denominator, so we have 1/9th division.

Adhvagat
23 January 2011, 07:36 PM
Yajvan you make me feel like getting my 'Ancient Hindu Astrology for the Modern Western Astrologer' book. I'm such an wannabe astrologer, hehehe. :p

PS: For anyone who may not know, this book is real and very good introduction to the subject.