PDA

View Full Version : Do you need a visa to enter Kashmir?! -> An interesting article.

upsydownyupsy mv ss
04 February 2011, 02:36 PM
The following is not my article, it is the opinion and analysis of a author, of the Kannada newspaper, hosa digantha (new era). Authored by Dr. Mumtaz Ali Khan, Bangalore. I apologize for any translation errors. It shows the possibilities of future of Kashmir. It is as follows.....

Every free nation, has its constitution, national flag and national anthem have their own dignified status. These should not be predated or insulted at any cost. If any such thing happens, the offender must be severely punished! But, it is different in our so called free nation which is 'secular' as our nation has made an exception of the state 'Kashmir.' It is crystal clear that the central government has driven India under the control of Kashmir's claws, by giving Kashmir, a separate constitutional treatment and constitutional exceptions.

What glory can the central government achieve? The supreme court has also resorted to silence. What is the reason for this fear? Kashmir is moving away from us. It is very clear that the central government is the puppet of Kashmir.

On the Republic day, the state government of Kashmir opposed the hoisting of our national flag and the central government supported Kashmir's actions!! Ananth Kumar, Sushma Swaraj and many others went to Kashmir to hoist the national flag to prove Kashmir is an integral part of India and to protect India's dignity and honour, but all was in vain, as they were halted by the government. A day may come that we (Indian citizens) would have to get Visa before we enter Kashmir.

This tragic political play is not right on the part of the central government. Considering Kashmir to be a special and separate state of India, the center has invested huge sums of money towards its development. This is like feeding a cobra with eggs and milk and then getting bitten by it to death. In my view, Kashmir has already become a part of Pakistan, (if not why would they use Pakistani currency instead of Indian).

The Kashmiri pundits were born in the Kashmiri vale and grew there, but the Pakistani family of Sheik Abdullah has driven them out of the homes. These people are not the family of India, but are traitors and the invaders from pakistan, who definitely don't want the good of India. They eat and lavish on what we have fed them and they will soon say 'Good Bye' to us (India) and this is our sad fate.

For those who want to express nationalism, the central government receives them in police vans and fills them into jails and it is a nice plan. Now can you tell me who the traitors are? Even kids can answer this question.

---- Dr. Mumtaz Ali Khan, Bangalore

Sahasranama
04 February 2011, 05:12 PM
Thank you for taking the effort to translate this article.

What if India does lose kashmir, will it lose more than simple real estate?

Rationalist
14 February 2011, 09:23 PM
Thank you for taking the effort to translate this article.

What if India does lose kashmir, will it lose more than simple real estate?

It will show that us pagans can be pushed around by Muslim scum, the same scum who infested Kashmir with their numbers and anti-Indian/Hindu ideology.

I honestly feel as if we should drive out all of the Muslims in Kashmir and back to their beloved Pakijastan.

Sahasranama
15 February 2011, 04:13 AM
Better, send all muslims to Afghanisthan and take back Pakistan.

Rationalist
15 February 2011, 05:50 PM
Better, send all muslims to Afghanisthan and take back Pakistan.

Don't you mean Sindh? :D