PDA

View Full Version : Avataras

satay
16 March 2006, 10:25 AM
We have uploaded some avataras in the system. You can choose these images to go along with your user id. You can also upload your own fav. avatar for your id. If you want some avataras added to the site please send me a note (private messaging is enabled and working nicely on this site now).

Enjoy!
satay
ps: Thanks to sarabhanga for contributing images to our avatara collection.

sarabhanga
20 March 2006, 01:35 AM
Namaste,

Can the same generic Avatar be used by different members simultaneously?
If so, that could become confusing.

Namo Narayana
20 March 2006, 07:23 AM
Sarabhanga, multiple people can use same avatar.

satay
20 March 2006, 09:42 AM
Namaste,

Can the same generic Avatar be used by different members simultaneously?
If so, that could become confusing.

Yes, multiple people can use same avatar. Yes, it could be confusing as far as 'identifying' a certain user with that avatar. Normally, people choose avatars just because they like the pic and not to identify themselves as unique though I use mine to identify myself with the "soldier" in all forums on the net. :)

satay

Namo Narayana
20 March 2006, 01:01 PM
Satay, for some reason gif avatar is not working properly. it is not animating. i will post it here from home and you can find out what is the problem

satay
20 March 2006, 02:02 PM
Satay, for some reason gif avatar is not working properly. it is not animating. i will post it here from home and you can find out what is the problem

Mine is a gif avatar but not the animation kind. I will see maybe animation is turned off by default in the software since it takes some processing on the server.
I will check...
satay

anewa
08 May 2006, 12:45 PM
:)thank-u sooo very much for your commitment to this site. you are a true example of unconditional LOVE. I KNOW U ARE WORKING NIGHT AND DAY TO SERVE ALL OF US. THANK U MANY BLESSINGS... FOR YOU SATAY NAMASTE anewa:)