PDA

View Full Version : Dark/Kundalini Energies; are they the same?

brahman
16 March 2011, 06:55 AM
Dear Members

Energy that lies dormant in very being (kundalini) and the energy that is unperceived by modern science (dark energy), are they the same?

(clearly understand the limitations of the topic). Love:)

sm78
16 March 2011, 07:04 AM
well energy is one aspect of conciousness. consciousness is matter, energy,mind, soul, supersoul and any other category of manifestation one can come up with. kundalini is conciousness, so just energy as we understand materially is incapble of explaining it - dark or white ;)

Rambhakt
15 April 2011, 08:45 AM
I personally believe that the dark energy....that is un-perceivable by the senses is none other than Vishnu...the one that we perceive (gravitation) and everything of this Shristi (Universe) is Mahadev Shiva. However this is my own meek analysis.

Adhvagat
16 April 2011, 04:46 AM
I personally believe that the dark energy....that is un-perceivable by the senses is none other than Vishnu...the one that we perceive (gravitation) and everything of this Shristi (Universe) is Mahadev Shiva. However this is my own meek analysis.

Please expand Ram Bhakt! :)

charlebs
25 April 2011, 09:51 AM
I love it

I'd also like to add that I believe lord shiva gives us all choices in life.

praise to both vishnu and shiva!