PDA

View Full Version : Kia Ora from Wellington, NZ....agnihotra??

Zodiac108
20 March 2011, 05:13 PM
Hi there,

I am here to look for other practitioners of agnihotra. It is very important to me. By some miracle if there is someone else from Wellington NZ who collects and dries cow dung PROPERLY could you contact me? I ask because I do not have a car so it is difficult for me to go and get and also difficult to dry where I am.

I have in the past attempted to buy dried cow dung (since I had trouble obtaining it myself) from two seperate sources in NZ but this hasn't worked out well as the dung is pressed down too much and therefore difficult to burn properly.

I am very interested in living on /starting a Homa farm. Actually I have very little in the way of growing skills but I am very devoted to agnihotra, so feel I can contribute this way at first as I *grow* my permaculture skills.

Anyway, I don't really expect anyone to contact me but if you did it would be great! Here is a link (sorry, I normally don't post links on my first post) to a homa health newsletter so you can see stuff I've always wanted to do:
http://www.homa1.com/noticias/newsletter_59.htm

In addition to this I am trained in a variety of alternative healing methods.

Thanks for reading.

Ramakrishna
21 March 2011, 11:55 PM
Namaste Zodiac,

Welcome to HDF. I can't really help you, but I wish you the best of luck.

Jai Sri Ram