PDA

View Full Version : Funny responses to meat eaters

Eastern Mind
26 March 2011, 08:38 AM
Vannakkam: So what are some of the better responses you've heard to the silly meat eater questions?

Carnivore (technically an omnivore, but carnivore sounds cruder) : Where so you get your protein?

Vegetarian: Where do you get your vitamins?

Carnivore: I don't consider fish meat.
Vegetarian: Fish don't consider humans meat. Have fun at the beach.
Enjoy, create, share.

Aum Namasivaya

Sahasranama
26 March 2011, 08:46 AM
Vannakkam: So what are some of the better responses you've heard to the silly meat eater questions?

Carnivore (technically an omnivore, but carnivore sounds cruder) : Where so you get your protein?

Vegetarian: Where do you get your vitamins?
I have to play devil's advocate here, omnivores can get their vitamins from both meat and vegetables. There are many nutrients vegetarians don't get from food that omnivores get, like b12/vitamin D, carnitine, creatine, DHA/EPA. When a meat eater asks this question, you should be glad that he didn't mention those other nutrients. Protein is easy to get from vegetarian sources, so it should not be difficult to answer this question.

Carnivore: I don't consider fish meat.
Vegetarian: Fish don't consider humans meat. Have fun at the beach.
Enjoy, create, share.

Aum NamasivayaGood one. ;)

saidevo
26 March 2011, 12:22 PM
namaste.

I have a thought. Man eats cow, cow eats grass and other foliage, vegitables and fruits. If cow gives protein, it should have come from its vegetiarian feed, of course by its internal processes of assimilation and synthesis. So, if man can eat what the cow does, the problem is solved, and the cow is saved.

Why can't Science initiate a project aiming to synthesize foliage, the most abundantant food of the cow, in a way that man can take it and get what the cow gets? This could be very helpful for the army soldiers on the fields when they track through jungles.

But then another thought pairs up: man is greedy, cow is not. So he would use Science to commercialize the cow food synthesized for human consumption, and that would either leave no leaves on the trees and plants, or have them secured for use only by the multinationals!