PDA

View Full Version : Energetically undisturbed

Adhvagat
30 March 2011, 03:07 AM
Hello guys.

I'm shooting a short film right now and one of the locations was on a very bad place downtown, a bar, at night there are crack addicts roaming, picking up trash and wires trying to find copper to sell them for mere bucks, it's dirty, looks ugly.

In the past I'd have been very disturbed, anxious, worrying about my safety. If not all this, perhaps only feeling a very strong uneasiness.

All I could think is that that was not it, these people are also like me, atmas, the darkness and ugliness were only made up, not actually there. That realization dissipated all subtle illness, I could see through it all, I was able to take a deep breath and stay in heaven, even though my senses told me I was in hell.

For me it was a great example how philosophical clarity can help one's life.

What are your realizations on this?

Om Tat Sat

NayaSurya
30 March 2011, 07:23 AM
I am sorry you have been enduring such bad places...but it sounds like you are very good at handling them.

It reminds me of labor and delivery of my first children, it was natural childbirth and I would put my soul into my finger...for there was no pain there...and I would handle childbirth this way without a flinch.

No longer do I need such extreme techniques, but I do find them usefull when during a party or Summer break...when I can find no external peace of my own...that within I can do this and have peace. From that place of sureness and calm things around us begin to show their truer nature.

Even when during a funeral and the xtian hellfire brimstone preacher was red in the face screaming at all of us that we had to be saved...I was in this special place, and able to see that preacher as a Beloved Portion of Shiva.

For you to have such an ability is so goodly<3