PDA

View Full Version : discussing the mind and emotion of Allah

charlebs
31 March 2011, 03:35 AM
Allah loves us all of course, but should we fear his will? Since he is perfect, he may become angry with us for choosing to lie to our souls. We Know that the love of God is unlimited so why do we fear? He tests us every day and that frightens us?

Fear is the opposite of love. Hatred is extreme love. Allah would never mind a muslim to hate him for presenting hard choices, but would he accept the fears?
ponder about this for a while.

Someone converted me, so I am now a brother of the islam as well as hinduism.

Either way, we also know Allah has perfect knowledge, so everything we do is written down in his book. Still you have a choice, do you fear his ways or love it? Does he really wish to inspire holy war? Or is the holy war within yourself.
Hinduism is also monotheism, the deva's are the angels. Gabriel is the proud Indra. What do we know of Muhammed's soul partner Aisha? did her priority down in the marriage order not offend her? were her visions not directly from Allah instead of Gabriel?
Offend no one, everyone tried their best. Aisha was just a woman, Muhammed was a perfect man who had a greater test. But remember that they were the same essence of how Allah made Man and Woman.

Hope to hear some opinions. I also understand why Muhammed must not be pictured. He was old but it was a sin to paint your hair black: the most beautiful colour. Do not ask how he looked. It is his privicy as a holy person.

Ramakrishna
03 April 2011, 04:09 PM
Namaste Charlebs,

I'm not really sure what to say to your post, but it did remind me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovWs8JQN7FE

Jai Sri Ram

charlebs
04 April 2011, 03:08 AM
I will look when I get access. I am now in a restricted mental hospital. But I'm pretty fine. thanks for your reply.

Sahasranama
04 April 2011, 03:40 AM
These questions might be better served on an Islam forum.

Believer
04 April 2011, 08:16 AM
.......Muhammed was a perfect man .......
A delusion is a hard thing to shake!

sanjaya
04 April 2011, 09:27 AM
You got converted? Why would you do such a thing?

Anyway, I agree that Hinduism is monotheistic, but let's not delude ourselves into thinking it has any further similarities with Islam. To Muslims we're just a bunch of polytheists who ought to be killed off, and all these Muslim claims about similarities with Hinduism are just ploys to entice us to convert. Remember that Islam affords Jews and Christians the status as "people of the book," but does not grant such a title to anyone else.

Ganeshprasad
04 April 2011, 10:11 AM
Pranam

Where is that Spritualseeker when you want him the most, he's been there and back, could shed some light on Ayisa and muhammad peace be upon him, god he needs it, don't see any offered by him and his followers.

Jai Shree Krishna

PARAM
04 April 2011, 11:13 AM
Muhammad was a Born Hindu Shiva Devotee, but turned into a monster, his name was not Muhammad it was his title given to him

TheOne
04 April 2011, 06:42 PM
I understand the "appeal" of Islam, I was once on the verge of becoming a full fledged one but then I stepped back. This may seem like awful advice. But take a few weeks break from "spirituality". By this I don't mean give up your morals but I mean let your mind sit in meditation to discover what is best for you.

Believe me, Sanatana Dharma is not for everyone. Who cares what people say about Islam? Really who are they to know. Only you yourself can discover what Islam is about.

I dare you to read the Qur'an, I know I have. Don't just read the fist couple of pages which talk about how great and merciful God is. Read the ENTIRE book. And after you read that, read the philosophy of Shari'ah law. Read about the life of Muhammad. Read, read, read and think, think, think. I cannot tell you the truth because what someone else says is merely a grain of salt. You have to discover the truth for yourself...and believe me, once you think you have the truth in your hands and you grasp tightly, it makes the mind 100x better.

Namaste

charlebs
05 April 2011, 03:10 AM
I recognized a lot of the truths of hinduism in the qu' ran the moment I read the first few pages. but I understand that there's corruption in it that will be corrected in time.

some of the things are not good for us, especially if we go orthodox. you understand what I'm talking about. But I am not truly converted yet, I just accepted it because of a professor who wished me as his brother.

but I am a stricter brother than him. at least he stopped lying about money now because in my dreams I just eat money.

Sahasranama
05 April 2011, 03:21 AM
Do not worry about religious matters, get better first. There's no shame in conversion, if that is what you truly want. Islam and Hinduism are not compatible religions, but you can think about this later. First, your mental health is more important.

charlebs
06 April 2011, 03:01 AM
I feel a lot better now, this happened on more forums. I start threatening advertisers who just happen to be on one and I threaten to awaken the world of barbarians or something equally retarded

either way, I first need to detox from the anti psychotics I still get. duality chemicals are not the way for me, I just need homeopathic stuff like valerian. I do not think anymore as it gives stress but the people with multiple personalities and voices and the ones that can't stop going through stuff in their head, it helps.

so while I'm locked away I secretly try to help as much people as possible.

thanks for your concern though, I appreciate any feedback I get. thanks.

Adhvagat
06 April 2011, 03:05 AM
Hello Charlebs, since you mention multiple personalities. Do you happen to have them? Do you see them separately? If so, what do you think sees them, the self? That should be a nice lesson of de-personalization.

Is each personality more inclined to a certain religious practice/line? :)

charlebs
06 April 2011, 04:37 AM
the multiple personalities do not apply to me, I have taken every wrong action with the state of mind that it was right in a way. well I just see this as my destiny. I have forced my will and that was a sin. I have burdened people with information that they needed not to know, that is also a sin.

but I am completely calm now. I am autistic so I need a strict guideline to know how far I can go. I always thought in positions, but my best friend taught me manners. we are like brothers, even though complete opposites.
but he tries to be my mother sometimes, and involve himself with my love interests.
of course when a schizo, plus autistic person falls in love it's a tripple psychosis. therefor I flipped a few times and broke some objects out of anger. however I inspire so much fear into people that they assume I can't be reasoned with. I am never truly angry but all those psychosis turned me into ADHD. I talk without thinking, but I am happy with it.

thinking always gave me a lot of stress. but my best friend is gifted with a very high IQ. he thinks incredibly fast. (I know, I read him once) but calmness in my head is the way for me. he hopes I come back to thinking again because I happen to be very stubborn.
But I learned my manners, so he should not worry. we are complete opposites, but I usually only think about what he is trying to say and -compliment- it. there is no complimentation, just thinking with him and listening to his plans and hopes and dreams.

I really care about him, but he cares more about me. :o

charlebs
06 April 2011, 04:40 AM
Hello Charlebs, since you mention multiple personalities. Do you happen to have them? Do you see them separately? If so, what do you think sees them, the self? That should be a nice lesson of de-personalization.

Is each personality more inclined to a certain religious practice/line? :)
it is not appropriate to tell about hans his personalities, but he was a devote christian in his lives. and he has been around longer than the time he remembers, egypt for example.

I also met someone who remembers the destruction of the empire of sumeria, and he told me some fun facts about alexander the great (how he was not blessed, but used forbidden means)

thanks for asking though. I love to share information in a neutral way.

TheOne
06 April 2011, 05:27 AM
I'm not a psychologist or anything like that but a couple years back I had what some doctors would probably call "multiple personality disorder" but I honestly believe the greatest cure of any mental ailment is having mental fortitude. Certain parts of my psyche were leaning towards different religions. I ultimately realized to just sit. Let these "loose egos" if you will come back to their source. I know your situation seems to be a lot worse but I recommended simple prayer and meditation.

Namaste

Rationalist
06 April 2011, 04:30 PM
The biggest fail attempt at reconciling two religions that are anathema with respect to each other.

charlebs
07 April 2011, 04:33 AM
okay 4chan

Adhvagat
07 April 2011, 08:31 AM
okay 4chan

http://unidadezero.com/pub/img/vedas/Aham-Brahmasmi.jpg

http://unidadezero.com/pub/img/vedas/Id-like-to-discuss-Christian-Theology.jpg

:p

Rationalist
07 April 2011, 06:30 PM
okay 4chan

It speaks of pop-culture? What a miracle!

charlebs
08 April 2011, 03:29 AM
It speaks of pop-culture? What a miracle!
alright good =)