PDA

View Full Version : Lal Kitab

astrostudent
31 March 2011, 10:30 PM
Namaste,

Is anyone familiar with this? They say it's mysterious and no one know where it came from, and that the predictions are accurate and much more reliable than traditional astrology.

Does anyone have the experience? I cannot find much online, it's too general and vague. How exactly is it different from traditional VA?

Astro

Adhvagat
31 March 2011, 11:14 PM
Hello Astro Student, it's very nice of you to bring interesting topics to a forum area that was a little inactive lately.

I haven't even heard of Lal Kitab before, here's the bit of info I found online:

Lal Kitab is a mystery in itself. It is written in ancient Urdu without the element of punctuation and sounds Greek to a layman. Poetical verses interpolated with philosophy and hidden nuances of destiny form the core 'farmaans' of the book. The authorship is unknown.

Lal-Kitab was originally from Persia, published in urdu language without the element of punctuation and sounds. Lal-Kitab has announced unique remedial measures to solve chronic and critical human problems in day-to-day life. The measures suggested in Lal Kitab are electrically effective in solving all kinds of human troubles and tensions, without inflicting harm on anybody i.e. these remedies are completely self defensive against the evils created by the planets without causing injury in anyway to anyone concerned.

It is said that the solutions & remedies given by Lal Kitab are infallible. Some of them may look pretty weird especially in these modern times, but that is the way our religion is, inexplicable, occult yet overawing just by sheer magnitude of its diversity. That it has rightly been termed as" The Wonder Book" of Astrology. The science of palmistry too has been explained in such an exquisite manner that each of the 42 divisions of the human brain have been related to the different houses of a man's birth chart in such a scientific manner that the sketch of the human brain reflects accurately on the lines of the palm.

Full article here: http://www.truthstar.com/lalkitab/whatislalkitab.asp

saidevo
01 April 2011, 01:41 AM
namaste.

Since jyotiSham is not my area, I haven't even looked at this book, but here is a download link to it:
http://www.esnips.com/doc/3f73ad4b-51c3-4730-b629-5352a116125f/LalKitab

Adhvagat
01 April 2011, 02:48 AM
According to the document Saidevo provided it says that Rasi chart (usually generated on vedic astrology software) is not valid for Lal Kitab.

Can you guys orient me on how I can get the chart that is valid for Lal Kitab? Or is it mainly done through palmistry alone?

Thanks.

astrostudent
01 April 2011, 03:36 AM
According to the document Saidevo provided it says that Rasi chart (usually generated on vedic astrology software) is not valid for Lal Kitab.

Can you guys orient me on how I can get the chart that is valid for Lal Kitab? Or is it mainly done through palmistry alone?

Thanks.

Go to astrosage, it;s a website I found earlier. They generate the chart based on the time, place, and date of birth you provide. ALong with it, it also generates yearly prediction. But honestly I couldn't understand much because lal kitab still confuses me (despite the chart).