PDA

View Full Version : Sri Krishna of Vrindavan ,Madhury-avtar !!!

anirvan
02 April 2011, 02:42 AM
Intellectuals debates,discuss relentlessly about the Krishna of Dwaraka,the greatest world teacher,politician,ideal household,warrior,Ruler, friendship etc etc and find intellectual solace. bhaktas say him Krishna bande jagatguram,all powerful,omnipresent,omnipotent,supreme godhead,incarnation of Narayan/vishnu etc.

But i will invite revered members to share their feelings,thought of Krishna of Vrindavan as viewed by his Gopa vasi friends,Gopanganas,Nanda-yashoda.i intent this thread should revolve around the Cowherd boy,flute holding kanha, (not Gita teaching Krishna) and should feed the heart of Adham souls like me who don"t want to understand B.Gita,but to find Mohan as a ordinary village boy like me.

Jaya Radhamohan:)

realdemigod
02 April 2011, 05:00 AM
I only have one thing to say.. Krsna is all pleasure..nothing gives more pleasure than seeing his transcendental beauty.

anirvan
02 April 2011, 06:55 AM
IF there is something Absolutely adorable ,he is Kanha with yellow angbastra with mayurchandrika on top with golden flute with mohana stance :)

Krishna comes from krish dhatu which means that who attracts.

smaranam
02 April 2011, 10:18 AM
Shri KRushna Govind Hare MurAre
He nAth nArAyaN vAsudeva ~

Here is some DAmodar-lilA (http://www.hindudharmaforums.com/showthread.php?t=5236) for fans of the Little One.

praNAm

charlebs
02 April 2011, 06:47 PM
the krishna book was at least very lovely to read. I wish someone wrote how Shiva lived his life around the time of Krishna. Did he dissapear when Krishna dissapeared?

they are true brothers of course. even though they serve different purposes.

*dreamy*

Harinama
01 May 2011, 08:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-87oXpW-KU

adharam madhuram, vadanam madhuram,
nayanam madhuram, Hasitam madhuram,
hrdayam madhuram, gamanam madhuram,
madhuradhipather akhilam madhuram

Written by the great Vallabhacharya, this poem, Madhurashtakam speaks of everything illogical about Krishna to me. Everything is sweet about Him; His heart is sweet, His face is sweet, His lips are sweet, His gait is sweet, His smile is sweet... everything about Him is sweetness personified. :)

How can I do anything when Krishna is everything? To think that I can serve Him for eternity, in His sweet play, His Divine Lila, is amazing.

He is dear to Yashoda, the Pride and Joy of the cowherd men; the Best Friend and awesome Wrestler with His best buddies, the cowherd boys, and an auspicious Flirt with the cowherd maidens.

He boggles the mind with His illogic sweetness and playfulness. He is Cupid personified, who captures the hearts of those in the consciousness of Vraja. He is the world of truth, satya... the true spiritual awakening, chitya... and the bliss and ecstasy of the soul, ananda.

Hari Om! >:-)