PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

Crijptex
13 April 2011, 09:03 PM
I am a born Dutchman living in New York State I have been reading and educating myself with all forms of religion and come to the conclusion there is only one there AUM is the Beginning and the end,
To my opignion and several others i know it do notmather witch way you believe in God (Hindu, Christian, Moslim, Jew etc.) we all believe in the same God Our way and we must respect this and build each other in there way of believing.
thus to me I call myself a Man of God believing only One God/Goddess exist

sunyata07
14 April 2011, 04:35 PM
Namaste Crijptex,

Welcome to HDF. I agree with you on your point. I think labels like "Christian", "Jew", "Muslim", "Hindu" or whatever else you can think of are ultimately, just labels. They don't define who or what we are. The core message of all faiths is, IMHO, the same - just hidden behind cultural and lingual differences. I also advocate strongly respect for other people's beliefs or lack of belief. Look forward to your posts.

Om namah Shivaya

charitra
14 April 2011, 06:09 PM
I am a born Dutchman living in New York State I have been reading and educating myself with all forms of religion and come to the conclusion there is only one there AUM is the Beginning and the end,
To my opignion and several others i know it do notmather witch way you believe in God (Hindu, Christian, Moslim, Jew etc.) we all believe in the same God Our way and we must respect this and build each other in there way of believing.
thus to me I call myself a Man of God believing only One God/Goddess exist

Namaste Criptex,
yes agree, there is only one god and we are all a part of that one brahman. Plase read about advaita and brahman concepts. There is no hell or heaven. :) welcome to the forum.

Ramakrishna
14 April 2011, 11:05 PM
Namaste Crijptex,

Welcome to HDF. I look forward to your posts.

Jai Sri Ram

Onkara
15 April 2011, 01:39 AM
Namasté Crijptex
A warm welcome! :)