PDA

View Full Version : Hello

MaryamShahzadi
14 April 2011, 10:50 AM
Hello,

First of all im sorry because my english isn't the best, it's so long since i had to use it :o

Well I'm Maryam and actually I'm a muslima. Hmm why am I here? Honestly I'm here because im interested in Hindu Religion, the only problem is, I don't know anything about it (I only saw some praying rituals and festivals on Tv) so I hope I'll find some answers in this Forum :)

I hope there is no problem that I'm muslima.

Maryam

sunyata07
14 April 2011, 04:45 PM
Namaste Maryam,

As long as there are no offensive or abusive posts on your part, there is no reason why you should not be as welcome as anybody else here, especially if you wish to learn more about the beliefs and customs in Hinduism. You might find the "New to Sanatana Dharma" forum useful for threads that have already been posted up on different topics within Hinduism. If you still have any questions that have not been addressed or answered, you're welcome to post one up yourself.

Om namah Shivaya

karna
14 April 2011, 10:13 PM
Welcome, I am new here myself.:)

Hope you have a great time.

Friend from the West
14 April 2011, 10:43 PM
Namaste Maryam,
Welcome,
I hope you enjoy your stay here. I have only been here a few days and I hope you enjoy the spirit of the discussions. I have only been warmly welcomed and feel you will be too. Enjoy learning and enjoy the journey.
The level of knowledge can seem overwhelming but as you learn where to go in the forum you will find posts that speak to you at level you are at right now.
Peace.
Rich

Ramakrishna
14 April 2011, 11:08 PM
Namaste Maryam,

Welcome to HDF. I'm happy to hear about your interest in Sanatana Dharma, and this is a great place to learn about it.

Jai Sri Ram

Onkara
15 April 2011, 01:41 AM
Namasté Maryam
A warm welcome, I hope to learn more from you too. :)

MaryamShahzadi
15 April 2011, 03:19 AM
Thanks for that warm greeting :) I'm happy that i found the way to this Forum.

As long as there are no offensive or abusive posts on your part

Oh lol* don't worry :) I'm not that type of muslima, I always prefered to have a clean heart instead of wearing a hijab :o
Well thats the reason why I had many discussions with other muslima's.