PDA

View Full Version : I could really need ....

MaryamShahzadi
14 April 2011, 01:59 PM
Hi,

I feel a little bit lost int his huge Forum :o whole time i was searching a place where non Hindus can ask general questions. I have so many questions but coudn't find the right place to ask.

I hope it is okay that I asked for it.

Oh and by the way, i posted an Introduction but it's not shown, why?

Maryam

sunyata07
14 April 2011, 04:59 PM
Namaste Maryam,

Yes, it's a big forum, but you'll get used to it pretty quickly. If you have any general questions you'd like to ask about Hinduism, I'd advise that you go here: http://hindudharmaforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60. Until you have posted around 10 times, each time you post a topic it must be approved before it can appear on the board, so it might take a while before you get to see your question.

Om namah Shivaya

charitra
14 April 2011, 06:04 PM
Namaste and welcome Maryam,

I lived in Haburg back in 90s. I was affiliated to an institute in Begdorf in pursuit of my higher studies in my area of specialty, a nice city you live in :) .
Please ask any question, the smaller and less important the better.
Om Shanti.

karna
14 April 2011, 10:14 PM
I am also finding it extremely hard to navigate through this site, there are too many subforums it gets confusing. I am wondering whether it's necessary. If I may respectfully suggest, is it possible to somehow place all of them in a few forums rather than create more and more subforums?

MaryamShahzadi
15 April 2011, 03:09 AM
Namaste :)

@ sunyata07

Ah okay thanks ^^ get ready to read a lot of questions :D:D

@ charitra

That's is cool, I'm living in Bergedorf :D It's such a nice place here, that's true. My husband wanna go to England with me and the kids in few years, I will really miss it here, specially the nature. Bergedorf is such a green place.