PDA

View Full Version : SECRET SOCIETY/MOVEMENT.

purple matrix
17 April 2011, 11:52 PM
DO HINDUS HV ANY KIND OF SECRET SOCIETY OR MOVEMENT LIKE THE FREEMASON?THERE MUST BE A PLACE WHR ALL THE SECRET,PRICELESS OBJECT R PLACED.
DUNNO IF ITZ TRUE,BACK IN 70's INDIAN GOVERNMENT FOUND SOME VIMANAS AND THEY HIDE IT IN A SECRET LOCATION AND SAFEGUARD IT UNTIL NOW.
THEY OSO FOUND DA BOW AND ARROW USED DURING DA MAHABHARATHA WAR.

Adhvagat
18 April 2011, 03:58 PM
I think if Hindus in fact have a secret society, they're doing it right because, well, you know, the meaning of secret is quite straightforward! ;)

Regarding vimana technology, yeah, I guess governments have it but are holding back big time. I remember waking up in the middle of the night when I was 6 and saw a large triangular spacecraft hovering. Now these triangular spacecrafts are quite in the spotlight in the UFO scenario. It's a tough area to discuss because there's so much fantasy and stupidity anyway.

wundermonk
20 April 2011, 07:18 AM
DUNNO IF ITZ TRUE,BACK IN 70's INDIAN GOVERNMENT FOUND SOME VIMANAS AND THEY HIDE IT IN A SECRET LOCATION AND SAFEGUARD IT UNTIL NOW.

Indian government after Independence doing something to protect Hinduism? Nah...that is asking too much of them.

charlebs
15 May 2011, 06:13 AM
well the enlightened are the secret ones, they do not wish to talk, tho sometimes they do try to enlighten people with their questions. you could call them a society though. it's a different group of individuals in a lot of aspects.

we know of them, but who are they? : ) I see everyone as an actual avatar in a way, but is it appropriate to assume who people really are? no I do not believe so.

I myself might be delusional and live in my own world but no one has to know or make conclusions about it, because how do I really mean something, especially with words. most words are just pictures and contain hardly basis.
I could say I believe but one voice would always tell me that I do not believe. I can only trust.

oh wait we were talking about the enlightened ones. : )