PDA

View Full Version : Vande Mataram in a new voice

rajputistan
21 April 2011, 05:04 AM
I got a Vande Mataram sang by some school students in a Swadeshi Jagaran Manch National Conference. I like the voice and style of the Bhajan. So I uploaded it on youtube as National Anthem of Vedistan(my micronation:D ).

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dgrio-3S0Ik

Some of my enemies are doing dislike. Hope you would like it :)

Sahasranama
21 April 2011, 05:08 AM
Very beautiful.

PARAM
21 April 2011, 11:32 AM
I must tell you Vande Matram was the original patriotic song of India and not Jana Gana Mana.

Jana Gana Mana was to support British Rule, and Vande Matram opposed it, the pro British Muslims opposed Vande Matram, and Freedom Fighters; and they continue to oppose.

rajputistan
21 April 2011, 08:13 PM
I must tell you Vande Matram was the original patriotic song of India and not Jana Gana Mana.

Jana Gana Mana was to support British Rule, and Vande Matram opposed it, the pro British Muslims opposed Vande Matram, and Freedom Fighters; and they continue to oppose.

I never sing Jana Gana Mana even in the school assembly. Me and my friends sing Vande Mataram there. In the school prayer, me and by friends avoid the Christian prayers and pray in Sanskrit(Trimbakam mantra).

I love Vande Mataram. It's my favorite song.

Ramakrishna
21 April 2011, 11:51 PM
Namaste Rajputistan,

I never sing Jana Gana Mana even in the school assembly. Me and my friends sing Vande Mataram there. In the school prayer, me and by friends avoid the Christian prayers and pray in Sanskrit(Trimbakam mantra).

Christian prayers are said in Indian schools? Or do you go to a Christian school? I'm just curious..

Jai Sri Ram

Sahasranama
22 April 2011, 02:30 AM

Very good, don't sing those words of British and Muslim appeasement.

rajputistan
22 April 2011, 04:15 AM
Namaste Rajputistan,

Christian prayers are said in Indian schools? Or do you go to a Christian school? I'm just curious..

Jai Sri Ram

School is not officially Christian, but the owner is a Christian. There is capital 'G' in the God. This clearly means we are praying to a single God, i.e. a Christian God. But nobody cares what's happening in Christian owned schools, but everybody criticize the Vedic training given to the teachers of Madhya Pradesh.

hiprasanth
31 May 2011, 04:30 AM
Sorry brothers. This is a bit misleading. We will know the real meaning of Janaganama once we know Tagore closely. Please read below...

The plain fact, according to Gidwani, is that in this great song, Jana Mana Gana, Tagore, enamored of the river-culture of India starts with Punjab (five rivers, or the land of five rivers), then Sindh(u) another river, also meaning ocean, Utkal and Bang- littoral provinces (of Bengal then), lapped by the ocean, and he ends with Jamuna-Ganga - who all commingle in the ocean (Jaladhi) and its waves (tarang). In one word Dravid, he refers to today`s all four southern states (Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala) abutting on the ocean.

Tagore was not writing geography, but a poem. He did not enumerate states. In any case, how can anyone contemplate correcting or amending someone else`s song - and in this case the song of our foremost poet and Nobel laureate..

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_jana_gana_mana#ixzz1Nv9H36nr

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_jana_gana_mana