PDA

View Full Version : Hum Arya

rajputistan
22 April 2011, 10:01 AM
This is the name of the book I'm currently writing. Based on solid proofs, I'm proving that:

1. So called Dravidians are Aryans.
2. Aryans migrated from India to the west(both to middle east and Europe)
3. Sanskrit is the oldest language.
4. Date of Mahabharata.
5. Hindu superiority in all fields.
6. Indus valley civilization is the Aryans who migrated to both south and west. Because of Saraswati dried.

and many more. Just a question would you like to read this?

satay
22 April 2011, 10:39 PM
namaste,
Sure, why not.

rajputistan
23 April 2011, 04:30 AM
I think Voice of India would be best publisher for it, but I'm not sure if they publish Hindi books. Also I don't know if they are active/aren't banned(I heard some of there books were banned, but lucky I got it before getting banned:) ).

Hope to complete it as soon as possible. Before publishing it, I'll launch a free ebook so that you all can read it before it come to the market:)

nitinsharma
24 April 2011, 08:38 AM

Interesting FACT you mentioned there,especially its implications.

Of course,I'd love to read your book....we need more true hindus like you man.

PARAM
24 April 2011, 09:54 AM
This is the name of the book I'm currently writing. Based on solid proofs, I'm proving that:

4. Date of Mahabharata.
6. Indus valley civilization is the Aryans who migrated to both south and west. Because of Saraswati dried.

You are doing great thing, but I still have objection

Arya dose not stand for any caste / race / creed etc, it means Great Noble.
Please take care, Arya are not migrated, they belongs to every clan.

rajputistan
24 April 2011, 06:21 PM
You are doing great thing, but I still have objection

Arya dose not stand for any caste / race / creed etc, it means Great Noble.
Please take care, Arya are not migrated, they belongs to every clan.

Okay I'm explaining. Arya means Noble. When India started civilizing(almost 12000 years ago), they felt that now they are Arya, means noble. So both south Indian and North Indians are the same racial group. Some Kingdom were formed. Indus Valley civilization was one kingdom. See it's cities, many are far away from the river. Who an ancient civilization survive without rive? Actually these cities were made on the bank of river Saraswati. As course of Satluj changed(main tributary of Saraswati.), Saraswati dried. Agriculture was mainly done in this Saraswati region. Indus region was mainly traders and artisans. Food grains were imported from the Saraswati region and stored there. So now agriculture as not possible in Saraswati region, most people migrated to South India. But now the people living in the Indus region were separated from the rest of Indian by thousands of Kms. and Saraswati residents have moved. These people also migrated to both west and south.

Proves of Migration:
1. Most Tamil and south Indian words can easily be rooted back to it's root Sanskrit word. Some less important word getting derived from other language is natural, but derivation of most important words show that these languages are derived from Sanskrit.
2. Research at Auckland University shown that Rig Vedic Sanskrit and a 10,000 year old European language were closely related to each other.
3. We can root most English and other European languages to it's root dhatu.

This support the theory of migration. I'm writing on the base of my research work of 4 years.
Any more doubts? I'll glad to answer :)

Indra
18 December 2011, 03:15 AM

4. Date of Mahabharata.

Namaste Brother. Sounds very interesting. I would like to read it.

kallol
18 December 2011, 05:21 AM
Dear Rajputistan,

A few points to note :

1. The migration to India happened mre than 100000 years ago as per DNA footprint. The total study came out in Scientific Americana a couple of years back

2. Already sites of advanced civilization are there in India (mostly west and south) which are in rage of 13000 BC to 30000 BC

3. Tamil is a language which has 2/5 of the consonants wrt other Indian languages. An evolved language like Sanskrit cannot further evolve to 2/5th of its alphabets. Rather it should be opposite. Yes when sanskrit evolved fully tamil adopted a few sanskrit alphabets like Ja, Ha, etc.

4. The whole of the initial civilization movement is from the south to north. Most popularly known is Saraswati to Indus to Ganges. The peninsular India and particularly the submerged portion in the sea is yet to be fully explored.

5. Distance between India and Srilanka wa much less than what we see today during the age of Ramayana. This can be seen from Milne's map

Jainarayan
18 December 2011, 08:58 AM
Namaste rajputistan.

I can tell you as a student of linguistic science, you are going to have problems with that one. I hope sources for your research on Sanskrit will include degreed linguists (not translators, but scientists who study how human language works), including the often controversial Noam Chomsky, and the Whorf-Sapir hypothosis (linguistic relativity) and the views pro and con; social anthropologists; and archaeologists. That is all just for language. You will be up against some of the most well-respected and well-known, published linguists in the world. You may not like what you find, but I wish you the best in your research.

Jainarayan
18 December 2011, 08:59 AM
Dear Rajputistan,

A few points to note :

1. The migration to India happened mre than 100000 years ago as per DNA footprint. The total study came out in Scientific Americana a couple of years back

2. Already sites of advanced civilization are there in India (mostly west and south) which are in rage of 13000 BC to 30000 BC

3. Tamil is a language which has 2/5 of the consonants wrt other Indian languages. An evolved language like Sanskrit cannot further evolve to 2/5th of its alphabets. Rather it should be opposite. Yes when sanskrit evolved fully tamil adopted a few sanskrit alphabets like Ja, Ha, etc.

4. The whole of the initial civilization movement is from the south to north. Most popularly known is Saraswati to Indus to Ganges. The peninsular India and particularly the submerged portion in the sea is yet to be fully explored.

5. Distance between India and Srilanka wa much less than what we see today during the age of Ramayana. This can be seen from Milne's map

All quoted for truth. Nothing to disagree with here. It's already all published and there for the taking.

PARAM
19 December 2011, 10:09 AM
-----------------

There is nothing that cannot be objected and Hindu haters will use any way to object any book that will give light to even a small truth, no matter how strong the proofs are. As you already know that the fake AIT do not have any scientific proof but still it have all political and anti-Hindu support, no matter how much white lie is exposed in their attempts.

Jainarayan
19 December 2011, 11:03 AM
I'm not criticizing the idea of the o.p.'s efforts, rather, I give him props for the undertaking. There are many haters and critics out in the world, which is why it's all the more important to make sure the research is iron-clad. The more the anti-Hindu, anti-Indian history is refuted by authors, the more it will become mainstream, and the old beliefs willl finally die (for the most part, one would hope). It's a touchy and contentious subject even in the academic world; academicians are supposed to be impartial and scientific. As a first time venture, I think it would make a great doctoral thesis, then expand on it for publishing.