PDA

View Full Version : Sri Satya Sai Baba passes away !

devotee
24 April 2011, 01:00 AM
Namaste all,

The news has just come in ... Satya Sai Baba has left his earthly body and went to his final abode.

It was quite expected seeing his worsening situation ... however, it would be certainly a difficult time for his followers. I join all of them in their sadness.

However, Guru never dies. The body is born to die ... but the Guru is not the body. Guru is Atman, the Brahman ... Guru is God. He will keep guiding all his followers .... and helping them whenever they need him.

OM

saidevo
24 April 2011, 08:53 AM
His most distinguishing feature, apart from his divinity perceived personally by his devotees, was that he was a spiritual guru as well as a servant of humanity. His divinity will survive for ever and be felt by his devotees; it is for us to follow his spiritual teachings; and it is for his associates to continue his services to humanity.

No tribute can measure his greatness, no scorn could diminish it, and no physical parting can remove him from the hearts of his devotees. He was a great soul who declared that not only was he God, but everyone of us has that potential to become one (with God).

PARAM
24 April 2011, 09:49 AM
Now what about his trust that is worth 40k crore ? Anti Hindus have their target at it to use it against Dharma. Hindus should not let this happen either, Adharm still need to be countered at every direction.

anatman
24 April 2011, 01:29 PM
Sathya Sai said all his words will come true.

He made a statement that he wud live for 95 yrs and he passed away 10 yrs b4 tht!!:confused:

If he had lived for another 10 yrs and passed away, no one wud have questioned his genuineness.

He was a great man and turned lakhs of people on the Righteous path using his spiritual powers.

Heres what Kiran Kumar Reddy, the Andhra Pradesh CM said after Sai's demise:

"All of us know and all of us believe that Bhagavan Sathya Sai still lives with us. Only his soul has ..... bodyyy .... his body has departed. All the trust is in order and they will run the trust in the same way as it is done now. Thank You very much" :)

Eastern Mind
24 April 2011, 02:19 PM
Vannakkam:

I send my heartfelt condolences for anyone in grief over this.

I also pray for the Sai organisation to have a smooth and harmonious transition in the days, weeks, months , and years to come.

Aum Namasivaya

yajvan
24 April 2011, 10:31 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

for more information: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Sathya-Sai-Baba

praṇām

sunyata07
25 April 2011, 06:58 AM
Namaste,

My sympathies to followers and disciples of Satya Sai Baba. I had only just begun to learn about his teachings, background the work he has done over the years. Always sad to see such an inspirational figure leave this earthly abode too soon.

Om namah Shivaya

NayaSurya
25 April 2011, 07:51 AM
There was a cherry tree nestled closely between two homes...and one day the men of the house came out to find that the tree had been struck down by lightning.

One man clapped his hands in happiness and jumped into the air.

"Finally! This tree for years had blocked my view of the sunrise...and the bees were HORRIBLE in the Spring! I'm ALLERGIC to BEES!"

One man fell to the ground in tears.

"This tree was the place our daughter had played. Her favorite spot on the earth was in the shade of its branches. When she died at only five years old, my wife and I prayed at its base every morning. It had bloomed every year at her nursery window to remind us of her precious life gone too soon..."

The men looked to each other with a new understanding of each other.

Two views of this beautiful tree...but did either of those perspectives effect its perfect majesty?

We can all be sad or happy this moment....but others know that Beloved returned a Portion to His Wondrous Arms.

I am sorry for the ones who lost their precious light, but the flame burns on, in each of you today. Once lit by Beloved's Divine Hand, it can never burn out. Shine on in His Memory!<3

Forgive this fools attempt to bring a peace.

karthikm
25 April 2011, 11:35 PM
There was a cherry tree nestled closely between two homes...and one day the men of the house came out to find that the tree had been struck down by lightning.

One man clapped his hands in happiness and jumped into the air.

"Finally! This tree for years had blocked my view of the sunrise...and the bees were HORRIBLE in the Spring! I'm ALLERGIC to BEES!"

One man fell to the ground in tears.

"This tree was the place our daughter had played. Her favorite spot on the earth was in the shade of its branches. When she died at only five years old, my wife and I prayed at its base every morning. It had bloomed every year at her nursery window to remind us of her precious life gone too soon..."

The men looked to each other with a new understanding of each other.

Two views of this beautiful tree...but did either of those perspectives effect its perfect majesty?

We can all be sad or happy this moment....but others know that Beloved returned a Portion to His Wondrous Arms.

I am sorry for the ones who lost their precious light, but the flame burns on, in each of you today. Once lit by Beloved's Divine Hand, it can never burn out. Shine on in His Memory!<3

Forgive this fools attempt to bring a peace.

Beautiful. Thanks for the kind words.

anatman
27 April 2011, 09:05 AM
Namaste,

My sympathies to followers and disciples of Satya Sai Baba. I had only just begun to learn about his teachings, background the work he has done over the years. Always sad to see such an inspirational figure leave this earthly abode too soon.

Om namah Shivaya

Not to worry... hez been here for 85 yrs as Sathya Sai and hez goin to incarnate as Prema Sai shortly to carry on his good work again.:)

Kumar_Das
27 April 2011, 05:40 PM
Satya Sai Baba is not dead, only his temporal body has expired, He lives on as God (Brahman/Yahweh/Allah)