PDA

View Full Version : Osama Dead

sm78
02 May 2011, 02:56 AM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/us-forces-kill-osama-bin-laden-2277847.html

So the 21st century ghazi of Islamism is finally dead. Perhaves he had outlived his purpose to the terrorist state government and terrorism machinary as a whole. Now Pakistan after a decade of providing him shelter and claiming billions of dollar in US aid at the same time to fight him, can once again claim more billions of dollars in aid for helping US to kill Osama finally, who incidentally was living a stone throw away from the heart of Pakistan, living luxuary lifestyle. Nice little scam going on there I think.

Good for Obummer too - with his popularity having taken a nose dive for the worse after taking on the reins of US, this will prove much needed relief. Wonder if its little too early, as the election is still some time away - and public memory is short - especially for success stories?

Adhvagat
02 May 2011, 05:15 AM
And the world is nothing more than sheep, blindfolded to what is really happening behind the scenes.

Kali-yuga at its best!

Related article: http://www.hitxp.com/articles/politics/killing-of-osama-by-american-forces-and-the-facts-about-this-war-against-terrorism/

Kumar_Das
02 May 2011, 06:14 AM
Abehmeh administration just wants to seem favourable to Umreeqah.

cmorel02
02 May 2011, 07:49 AM
I can barely imagine all the bad karma he has on his soul.....:eek:

satay
02 May 2011, 09:58 AM
namaste,

Now Pakistan after a decade of providing him shelter and claiming billions of dollar in US aid at the same time to fight him, can once again claim more billions of dollars in aid for helping US to kill Osama finally, who incidentally was living a stone throw away from the heart of Pakistan, living luxuary lifestyle. Nice little scam going on there I think.

I am not surprised. Pakistan is a land of terriorsts. It is only fitting that the biggest terriorist be found there. :cool1:

PARAM
02 May 2011, 11:05 AM
I don't believe it, why didn't they displayed his body ? US officials are saying they buried his dead body in sea as per Islamic rites a dead should be buried soon.

The question is this Obama's election trick ? Or Taking force to Libya ? Or something ?

I do not believe in US theory as other Nato forces were also not involved in this, only help from Pakistan

sanjaya
02 May 2011, 02:10 PM
As self-serving as this is going to sound, it's probably good for India that America finally sees that Pakistan is not its ally.

...at least I hope that Americans will finally wake up to this reality.

Eastern Mind
02 May 2011, 03:08 PM
Vannakkam: You may have put to rest a person, but you have not put to rest the ideas that spawned him. The joy felt is only temporal. There are others waiting to take his stead.

The same principal of not being to eliminate ideas fortunately also applies to Sanatana dharma. It may be dimmer during the trying last centuries of this Kali Yuga, but somewhere, some place, a siddhar is sitting in a cave realising the Self all over again.

Aum Namasivaya

Friend from the West
02 May 2011, 07:13 PM
Namaste all,
I love EM's expression of thought.
Subjectivelily of course, I do not believe a hoax is in question. Musharraf is in same position of Saudi Royals. With no sentimental thoughts intended, he has a balancing act to play out. Too hardcore during last decade and just one .38 shell, and the Wahabbi/Salafi brand of Hanbali, Sunni folks would have the ability to make the whole world suffer in short term. The nukes would have been theirs. Ability to propel them not an issue. Where China and Kashmir/India lay geographically is scary. They would have their hands on the ability to cause destruction that we have not experienced. The perceived chain of events are mind boggling. That has been my real nightmare. For now this seems to have been averted. I will go to bed tonight with EM's sentiments in my mind along with prayers for those under Muslim rule who have been converted to this form of Islam under dreadful threats.
Peace.
Rich

devotee
02 May 2011, 08:51 PM
I think it is time the Muslim Clerics understand the folly behind Jehadi teachings contained in Q'uran. If it was really a Jehad i.e. the holy war in the name of God ... why did Allah not fulfill "His" promise of annihilating the enemies of Islam ... a promise "He" keeps making in Q'uran. Doesn't that prove that Q'uran is not really the final word of God & that it is time the doctrines taught in Q'uran are questioned on logical analysis and practical experiences of the mankind ? Why those who are literally following Q'uran are the worst of Humans and they are not getting any support from Allah of Q'uran ?

... But that is not possible, alas ! In Islam you are not supposed to think or question the authority of Q'uranic verses ... the reward for such a scholarly effort is painful death !

OM

Ramakrishna
02 May 2011, 11:53 PM
Namaste,

As self-serving as this is going to sound, it's probably good for India that America finally sees that Pakistan is not its ally.

...at least I hope that Americans will finally wake up to this reality.

I hope so as well. But it will be interesting to see if this actually changes anything in American-Pakistani relations.

Jai Sri Ram

Ramakrishna
02 May 2011, 11:56 PM
Namaste Paramji,

I don't believe it, why didn't they displayed his body ? US officials are saying they buried his dead body in sea as per Islamic rites a dead should be buried soon.

The question is this Obama's election trick ? Or Taking force to Libya ? Or something ?

I do not believe in US theory as other Nato forces were also not involved in this, only help from Pakistan

I'd believe it. One of bin Laden's wives even identified him. There will also likely be a video released soon by the terrorists that had been prepared by bin Laden in the event of his death. The US also took pictures of his body and they are debating whether or not to release them.

Jai Sri Ram

Adhvagat
03 May 2011, 12:17 AM
Namaste Paramji,

I'd believe it. One of bin Laden's wives even identified him. There will also likely be a video released soon by the terrorists that had been prepared by bin Laden in the event of his death. The US also took pictures of his body and they are debating whether or not to release them.

Jai Sri Ram

Video to be released after Osama's death?

I worry about such video! It will be nothing less than a call to arms.

USA is entering Mars dasha... Not good!

Ramakrishna
03 May 2011, 12:20 AM
Namaste Pietro,

Video to be released after Osama's death?

I worry about such video! It will be nothing less than a call to arms.

USA is entering Mars dasha... Not good!

Yeah, from what I've heard so far American news agencies are debating whether they would show it or not, since it really will just be a call to arms and make bin Laden look like a martyr.

Jai Sri Ram

naras229
03 May 2011, 06:53 AM
Osama is dead. But the islamic ideology of so called jihad is and never can be dead. If Osama is gone some other islamic fundamentalist will crop up to take his place. So long as the islamic fundamentalists believe that islam alone should rule the world and all other religions should be eliminated from the face of the earth OSAMAISM will be there and no amount of force will be able to bring peace to people on this earth.

PARAM
03 May 2011, 12:02 PM
----------------------

Perhaps you are right, but this is also possible that it is faked. USA was too fast in giving him Islamisation burial on time, that was too in sea were nobody can dig him out.

sunyata07
03 May 2011, 02:23 PM
Namaste,

I think I share EM's worry. Somehow his death for me has not changed anything. Someone will succeed him as the new figurehead for spreading the jihad terror, and when that person is assassinated, then another will take his place. Seeing protesters already angrily shouting in the streets and burning the American flag makes me wonder if perhaps killing him is going to do more damage than good in the long run. I know it's taken 10 years, but it still seems like it was always going to be a solution to a problem with short-term consequences. I think people in the USA are celebrating too early and too loudly. I sincerely hope my worries about a great retributive terrorist attack will remain unfounded.

Om namah Shivaya

Kumar_Das
03 May 2011, 03:41 PM
The term "Extremist Muslim/Islamic Extremism" is rather redundant because an average Muslim is to a certain degree either an Extremist himself or would be sympathetic to it. Allah is an extremist, so was the so-called Prophet, of Islam. We don't even need to talk about Muslims.

What is an anomaly is a pacifist Muslim. Tell me about the pacifist Muslim because for I have never met or heard of one. Otherwise there is no need to deliberately state Islamic Extremism. The said Extremists are not marginals but celebrated heroes. The Islam they practice is not deviant but rather a form that is very credible.

Water
03 May 2011, 04:01 PM
The term "Extremist Muslim/Islamic Extremism" is rather redundant because an average Muslim is to a certain degree either an Extremist himself or would be sympathetic to it. Allah is an extremist, so was the so-called Prophet, of Islam. We don't even need to talk about Muslims.

What is an anomaly is a pacifist Muslim. Tell me about the pacifist Muslim because for I have never met or heard of one. Otherwise there is no need to deliberately state Islamic Extremism. The said Extremists are not marginals but celebrated heroes. The Islam they practice is not deviant but rather a form that is very credible.

There's a guy about 8 feet from me right now that enjoys talking about all Indian culture as well as Islam. He volunteers at a mosque and work allows him certain auspicious times off. I've helped him create photo kiosks and management tools for his mosque and all of the material seems very positive.

He sometimes complains that the people at his mosque do not respect a certain person because that person has pants that are too long. The lament is in the disrespect because of an outdated custom overshadowing the devotion and knowledge of an individual he very much respects.

I can tell him that he's wrong about pretty much any topic and he'll say, "If that is what you think, that is what you think."

Does he count?

Kumar_Das
03 May 2011, 04:33 PM
I think people in the USA are celebrating too early and too loudly. I sincerely hope my worries about a great retributive terrorist attack will remain unfounded.

I think this is just the intro to something else.

Americans: "yay O' Sammy Ben Langdon is dead"

- Americans spirits raised -

*terrorists strike hard*

news: terrorists strike yet again even though celebrations over Osama's death havent even gotten over, it seems that the terrorists...

President Obama: we must do what it takes to show the terrorists that we will not give in and are not afraid...

America: Yeah! Bomb the whole goddam!

charitra
03 May 2011, 05:00 PM
Both Krishna and Rama would have approved the covert operation without a seconds hesitation, who knows probably they did, look at the smooth execution of the mission of eliminating the Rakshasa.
I loved it like a child,what a great sunday it was. :D

Kumar_Das
03 May 2011, 05:12 PM
lol your being like a child suddenly reminded me...

You know in the early 90s there used to be this inflated punching doll, where you could just slap, kick or punch it down and it would prop back up. Cross that with a little kid.

And that cross being beaten by a bully. That's the Middle East + other parts of Muslim world getting slapped around by America. America -> "gimme your money". M.E: no, bring it on. America stomps M.E. M.E bounces back up but coins trickle out of it.

charitra
03 May 2011, 05:25 PM
lol your being like a child suddenly reminded me...

You know in the early 90s there used to be this inflated punching doll, where you could just slap, kick or punch it down and it would prop back up. Cross that with a little kid.

And that cross being beaten by a bully. That's the Middle East + other parts of Muslim world getting slapped around by America. America -> "gimme your money". M.E: no, bring it on. America stomps M.E. M.E bounces back up but coins trickle out of it.

America sets bar high for itself and the rest of the world adopts it as a standard..this side of atlantic, inaction is not an option in the face of adharma, and thats what the Americans did-upholding dharma. Indians are exasperating at times getting mixed up with ahimsa bit toomuch. Anyday I would have preferred Georgie (Washington) to MK Gandhi in so far as kicking the Brits out is concerned. But dont get me wrong, I do love Gandhi, the ilustrious son of Bharat, to death otherwise. He has earned a permanent place in world history.

Kumar_Das
03 May 2011, 05:28 PM
Meanwhile in India...

People are asking "does that mean we are out of samosas and laddoos?"

Osama Bin Laden / Samosa Bin Laddoo... get it?...

charitra
03 May 2011, 05:35 PM
Meanwhile in India...

People are asking "does that mean we are out of samosas and laddoos?"

Osama Bin Laden / Samosa Bin Laddoo... get it?...

dont get it, a satire it appears, with words/phonetics.

Kumar_Das
03 May 2011, 06:07 PM
Play on fanatics. I mean phonetics.

sm78
04 May 2011, 01:31 AM
http://greatbong.net/2011/05/02/his-final-moments/#more-23356

An excellent yet funny narration on the affair. Read and Enjoy - if you can.

anirvan
04 May 2011, 02:24 AM
.this side of atlantic, inaction is not an option in the face of adharma, and thats what the Americans did-upholding dharma. Indians are exasperating at times getting mixed up with ahimsa bit too much.

I dont even understand what does means NAM organization. Non associated members ?

Indian always has been selfish in it"s foreign affairs. silent on Iran,libya,egypt.Iraq so on and on......

May be this policy has been out of desperate trying to come out of poverty or out of fear from others?

sm78
04 May 2011, 03:04 AM
America sets bar high for itself and the rest of the world adopts it as a standard..this side of atlantic, inaction is not an option in the face of adharma, and thats what the Americans did-upholding dharma. Indians are exasperating at times getting mixed up with ahimsa bit toomuch. Anyday I would have preferred Georgie (Washington) to MK Gandhi in so far as kicking the Brits out is concerned. But dont get me wrong, I do love Gandhi, the ilustrious son of Bharat, to death otherwise. He has earned a permanent place in world history.

Indian positions are irrelevant to world problems as they are dud to start with. I respect American action, but Osama-bin-laden was an inflated baloon. And as much as people cannot believe that Pakistan was innocent, I cannot also believe, USA were systematically being duped for so long.

In any case, all this lands India in greater soup than anybody else. Obama has now build the case for America to pull out the region. The excess production of Jehad factory, without american troups to fight with, would converge on India and Kashmir. China will pounce on further weakned India etc etc....

I heard US was now looking to India for strategic millitary partnership - ofcourse on its own terms. India as usual has given the snub. I don't know if it is a smart move any longer.

keechu
16 February 2012, 06:01 PM
I wondered how easily did they caught and killed him.

Then I came to know he stayed with three wives in that house. So I thought

he must have got fed up and crazy bearing them. He couldn't tolerate them anymore and must have called CIA himself to get him killed. lol:Roll: