PDA

View Full Version : laxmi

laxmi
19 May 2011, 02:22 AM
Hello everyone, i am laxmi.Im new here and would like to get some close friends with whom i can share spiritual experience.about 20 years in Krsna conciousness is nothing , if i dont comunicate much with devotees.So im ready now to be abit more serious about that and get some colse friends with whom a can talk sincerely about Krsna, daily sadhana and integration in society.Im living in Europe, im not hindu.But in India i feel like at home.So, as much as possible i try to be in India.Recently came back after 6 months trip.
Im happy to be here and read your posts, thank you for that!
Jay Sri Krishna
Laxmi

smaranam
19 May 2011, 11:37 AM
Welcome LaxmiJi !

It is nice to see you here,

with whom a can talk sincerely about Krsna

Oh , i love to talk (go on talking) about that Mohan MukundA - that's a warning :)

20 years in KRshNA consciousness is NOT nothing - KrushNa keeps account of everything, and i would love to learn a lot from you.

Jai Shri KrushNa ~

sunyata07
19 May 2011, 11:57 AM
Hello Laxmi,

Glad to have you with us! There will be plenty people here with whom you can talk to about Krishna Consciousness, sadhana and spirituality. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Namaste.

Om namah Shivaya

Eastern Mind
19 May 2011, 03:48 PM
Vannakkam Laxmi: Welcome to these forums. I hope your time here is indeed rewarding.

Aum Namasivaya

laxmi
20 May 2011, 05:26 AM
Thank you all!!!
Every day im reading your posts which you have posted through years.... its nice to see how people develope...
Is there somebody from Udupi or near area?