PDA

View Full Version : Shiva dreams and illusions

kundanghanekar
30 May 2011, 01:36 AM
Hi

I want to share my story that happened to me:
I m a true diety of shiva.I love him very much and also feel that he also loves me that much.
Incidents:
1.Once,i went off to see the MAHAKAAL temple of ujjain..Although i always visit there but this time when i m there,i already started reading Shri rudram.Although i had to read it from book.Now for the first time i attend the "Bhasmarti" there and i just close my eyes for a second and what i saw is the only legs in place of lingam...and that illusion had gone when i opened my eyes.

2.Once i saw a dream that i m in nowhere and just holding the legs of my Shiva....But again i only saw the legs and vastra but not face.I think so i m not the eligible one to see his face.(After all i don't have any divya drishti).

3.My late grandmother is admitted in hospital because of brain haemorrhage. Me,my aunt,my mother and my brother is there for full night. At around 4'o clock i saw a vision that Shiva is standing tall at the entrance gate of hospital .And then at 6'o clock she is dead. I feel the power of Kaal nidra.

Is it all because i read Shri Rudram?

Kundan Ghanekar

Eastern Mind
31 May 2011, 03:57 PM
Is it all because i read Shri Rudram?

Kundan Ghanekar

Namaste kundanghanekar: It is not related, in my opinion. What happens happens with these things. Its all Siva's Dance.

Aum Namasivaya

kundanghanekar
01 June 2011, 04:21 AM
Or may be the shiv leela or maya

Ramakrishna
10 June 2011, 02:46 PM
Namaste Kundanghanekar,

Sounds like some interesting experiences. It's hard to tell if this was because you read Shri Rudram or not, but take it as an auspicious sign that you are connecting to Lord Shiva and the Ultimate Reality.

Jai Sri Ram