PDA

View Full Version : Namaste

bsati3
14 June 2011, 12:56 AM
Namaste everyone,
I am a new member. Thanks for admitting me. I live in Republic of Moldova, which is situated in the eastern part of Europe. I am a religious person. For many years I have been working as a church organist. I am very much attracted by such figures as Christ and Buddha. However the supreme god is for me the universal mother Kali Maa. I am humble person and know to respect opinions that differ from my own. the only thing, that makes me angry is narrow-mindedness and intolerance which are unfortunately often met today.
I hope these discussions help me in my spiritual growth. I wish everyone health and prosperity.

Ramakrishna
14 June 2011, 11:28 PM
Namaste Bsati3,

Welcome to HDF. I look forward to your posts.

Jai Sri Ram

sunyata07
15 June 2011, 04:28 PM
Namaste BSati3,

You are very welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time spent here. Most people here on HDF are open-minded, or at least tolerant of different viewpoints. I look forward to you sharing yours with us.

Om namah Shivaya

Onkara
16 June 2011, 02:29 AM
Namaste Bsati3
I was interested to read your introduction, I have been curious about Moldova, its culture and history, but have not had the luck to meet anyone from Moldova yet. I hope you can tell us more about your fascinating country as well as your interests in Sanatana Dharma. :)