PDA

View Full Version : Happy Canada day

Eastern Mind
01 July 2011, 01:25 PM
Vannakkam: Today is Canada's Independence Day, called simply Canada Day. So happy Canada Day, all you fellow Canadians.

Today is Day 4 of our ten day temple festival, and our new Canadian flag is flying high.

FYI, we got our independence from Britain in 1867.

Aum Namasivaya

Jainarayan
01 July 2011, 01:40 PM
Vannakkam: Today is Canada's Independence Day, called simply Canada Day. So happy Canada Day, all you fellow Canadians.

Today is Day 4 of our ten day temple festival, and our new Canadian flag is flying high.

FYI, we got our independence from Britain in 1867.

Aum Namasivaya

Happy Canada Day, brothers and sisters in the north.

Our Independence Day is Monday the 4th. And we did it 91 years before Canada. Canada: always a day late and a dollar short. :Roll:

Seriously... Too many people forgot that it was the Canadians who secreted the American hostages out of Iran.

Thank you Canada!

Arjuni
01 July 2011, 02:24 PM
Namasté, eh?

Taking credit for deeds that were done before I was born, by people of a country where I did not yet live? Why, yes please! You're welcome, America! :D

Seriously...Happy Canada Day, all. I will be "celebrating" in my usual fashion: by working so that other folks can go enjoy the shows. :)

Indraneela
===
Oṁ Indrāya Namaḥ.
Oṁ Namaḥ Śivāya.

Jainarayan
01 July 2011, 02:28 PM
eh? ^-- :Roll:

Ramakrishna
01 July 2011, 03:34 PM
Namaste,

Happy Canada Day to my northern neighbors! Canada is definitely better off than the US in many regards today.

Jai Sri Ram

satay
01 July 2011, 07:25 PM
namaste,
Happy Canada Day! Janam Din Ki Bedhayi Canada. :)