PDA

View Full Version : Moo

Friend from the West
24 July 2011, 01:50 PM
Namaste all,
I will be off pc till next Monday. Think someday need to buy a laptop so can stay "connected." :)
As I study, communicate and learn from and with each of you here, and worship, almost get a humming about the realness of something, for once much greater than at intellectual/cognitive level, that never had before.
Da Da Da and tat tvam asi mean everything to me now. This past week as spent time with our cat for 20yrs. (unreal!) as she got ready to move on the next morning, watch our dog, and watch almost anything anymore, just wish all could find the truth and the beauty of SD. I hope this portion, is slowly becoming more self controlled, giving, and compassionate and with this realization, it is becoming easier. Thanks to each of you here.

This little bit below just adds to it:
http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/hidden-lives-of-cows.aspx

Eastern Mind
24 July 2011, 02:39 PM
Vannakkam FFTW: Nice link. I grew up with cattle. (No, my parents did not put me in the barn as a punishment for being an Eastern thinker) The most amazing thing to me was the babysitting turns the cows took when the calves were young. .

Aum Namasivaya

Mana
25 July 2011, 02:53 AM
Hello Friend from the West.

Thank you for that thought provoking link.

Hi Eastern Mind, I think we still have a lot to learn from our warm blooded friends.

That must have been quite some experience.

I have herd that cattle left in small stable stress free groups have fewer health problems than the large forced groups that the big farms create, The balance of Ida & Pingala is so perturbed that they are forced to vaccinate against all sorts of diseases which are just not a problem with out the stress and strain that this provokes.

Aum shri Ganeshaya namah