PDA

View Full Version : Krishna Lover

srinidhi
25 July 2011, 02:54 AM
I am just another child of Sri Krishna. I stumbled on this forum one day and this has been a great find. I am a Sri Vaishnavaite, a follower of Sri Ramanujacharya.

I just love Lord Krishna and Sriman Narayana a lot.

Here is a beautiful song about Sri Krishna in Tamil for all of us. This song always brings tears to my eyes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fwLynIgRCA

Hope to learn a lot from all of the learned members of this forum. Thanks for setting up this wonderful website.

sunyata07
25 July 2011, 10:40 AM
Namaste Srinidhi,

Welcome to the forum! Very nice to have you with us. We have a post somewhere on the forum (under the Bhakti section, I believe) where members can share with each other their favourite devotional songs and bhajans. Highly recommended, with many songs linked in honour of Sri Krishna. I'm sure any lover of the Lord will appreciate it.

Om namah Shivaya

smaranam
26 July 2011, 10:31 AM
Welcome Krishna Lover :)

Hope to hear more nectar from you.

Jai Shri KrushNa
praNAm

Mana
26 July 2011, 10:42 AM
Welcome srinidhi

Pleased to meet you!

Onkara
26 July 2011, 10:52 AM
A warm welcome! :)

srinidhi
26 July 2011, 10:57 AM
Thank you all ! :)

WTyler
26 July 2011, 02:11 PM
Greetings and welcome!

I too am a devotee of Krishna (Ram as well), and a lover of Ramanuja's philosophy.

Welcome to the team!

Jainarayan
26 July 2011, 02:20 PM
Namaste and welcome srinidhi.

The song is beautiful. It's added to my playlist. :)

Ramakrishna
26 July 2011, 09:50 PM
Namaste Srinidhi,

Welcome to HDF. It's great to have you here.

Jai Sri Ram

grames
27 July 2011, 08:34 AM
Nice song and SPB is so sweet with his voice. Simple words and sweet song. :)

Very old one though.... but feels fresh to hear even now. Thanks to MSV and SPB

I am just another child of Sri Krishna. I stumbled on this forum one day and this has been a great find. I am a Sri Vaishnavaite, a follower of Sri Ramanujacharya.

I just love Lord Krishna and Sriman Narayana a lot.

Here is a beautiful song about Sri Krishna in Tamil for all of us. This song always brings tears to my eyes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fwLynIgRCA

Hope to learn a lot from all of the learned members of this forum. Thanks for setting up this wonderful website.

srinidhi
27 July 2011, 12:34 PM
Thank you all for your warm welcome.
grames - Kannadasan's words describe our sweet Krishna so well.... SPB's voice and MSV's tune elevate this song .... This song will remain fresh and evergreen forever.

Friend from the West
01 August 2011, 09:04 PM
Namaste and welcome Srinidhi,
Thank you for sharing such a rendition of beautiful song.