PDA

View Full Version : well wishes to dear members,I m back to where i belongs

anirvan
08 August 2011, 04:02 AM
Hi all respected members,after a brief break from HDF,i am very happy to be back here among most learned peoples.I had a great experience and lots of fun as i got married on july 9th.sorry couldn"t invite because of lots of worldly difficulties. thanks all of you.:) :cool1: :p :cool1: :)

Friend from the West
08 August 2011, 04:33 AM
Namaste Anirvan,
Congratulations! Missed your posts. Glad to see you back on.
Take care,
FFTW

wundermonk
08 August 2011, 04:42 AM
I had a great experience and lots of fun as i got married on july 9th.

Mazel Tov! Now, there are many ways to look at marriage. The way I'd like to think of is acquisition of a new engine so as to soar to even greater heights than before.

Wishing you best.

Eastern Mind
08 August 2011, 07:34 AM
Hi all respected members,after a brief break from HDF,i am very happy to be back here among most learned peoples.I had a great experience and lots of fun as i got married on july 9th.sorry couldn"t invite because of lots of worldly difficulties. thanks all of you.:) :cool1: :p :cool1: :)

Vannakkam Anirvan: Congratulations! I truly wish you a happy and fulfilling marriage in the sanctity of His grace.

Aum Namasivaya

kallol
08 August 2011, 10:29 AM
Best wishes from HDF.

Have a great time together and for ever.

Love and best wishes

sunyata07
08 August 2011, 01:19 PM
Namaste Anirvan,

Glad to have you back with us. And congratulations! I hope you and your wife enjoy many happy years together. :)

Om namah Shivaya

smaranam
08 August 2011, 01:48 PM
Hearty Congratulations AnirvanJi

Jai Jai Shri Shri Radhe ~ S S ~ ShyAm ~ :)

smaranam
08 August 2011, 03:29 PM
I did not mention this but, this morning i was thinking about you, and that you had been absconding, only to find your posts a few hours later.

Radhe KrushNa Radhe KrushNa

c.smith
08 August 2011, 03:49 PM
Hari Om Anirvanji!

Glad to see you back and posting. Congratulations on the marriage and the happiness that will come to you and flow from you as a result.

Om Namah Sivaya!

satay
08 August 2011, 09:32 PM
namaste and Welcome back!
Congrats on your marriage. Wow!

Ramakrishna
09 August 2011, 01:25 AM
Namaste Anirvan,

Welcome back and congrats on your marriage! I pray for your long and successful union.

Jai Sri Ram

anirvan
09 August 2011, 09:03 AM
I am truly overwhelmed and embarrassed with the wishes and love bestowed upon me by all of you.thanks you all from core of my heart.I was really missed HDF and all of you.

anirvan
09 August 2011, 09:08 AM
[QUOTE=smaranam;70192]I did not mention this but, this morning i was thinking about you, and that you had been absconding, only to find your posts a few hours later.

Thanks Dear smaranamji,I am so happy to know that kanha was thinking about a person as small as me,as he is only residing in your heart.I not only need your wishes,but also your blessings.

smaranam
09 August 2011, 11:41 AM
Thanks Dear smaranamji,I am so happy to know that kanha was thinking about a person as small as me,as he is only residing in your heart.I not only need your wishes,but also your blessings.

Dear Anirvanji,

The fact that KanhU in my heart was thinking of you, is because He is in your heart too, and was giving you the buddhi to post here. He is the Supersoul connecting all of us.

(... and, perhaps you have already done the part of blessing me because Kanha is upto some Janmashtami Special tricks - along with Gauranga and TauJi )

[I]May Radha-KrushNa bless the new couple eternally.