PDA

View Full Version : Hello

rainbowlotus
15 August 2011, 08:19 PM
Hello everyone,
As you may notice I'm very young haha but I've always had an interest in religions. I used to check out the kiddy books that explained every main religion out there. As I grew older I realized my birth religion wasn't for me ( I was born Christian). I felt like it wasn't excepting of my sexuality and my political views. But I realized it's the people who ruin it not God. I've gone back and forth and all around in terms of finding a religion to call my own. But I always seem to come back to Eastern religions. So yea here I am. I hope to make friends and learn some insight from other people.

rainbowlotus
17 August 2011, 10:24 AM
Sorry for the horrible font I had on earlier, I didn't know it would be so hard to read

Friend from the West
17 August 2011, 09:40 PM
Namaste,
Rainbowlotus,
Welcome and hope you found a home with Sanatana Dharma and with HDF.
Peace to you and enjoy.
FFTW

Obelisk
18 August 2011, 02:31 AM
Namaste and welcome, rainbowlotus. :)

kallol
18 August 2011, 03:16 AM
Welcome RL !!!

Enjoy the forum.

Love and best wishes

sunyata07
18 August 2011, 10:35 AM
Namaste Rainbowlotus,

Welcome to the forum! You're never too young to begin asking questions about you really are in the scope of the universe. Best wishes, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Om namah Shivaya

Eastern Mind
18 August 2011, 03:41 PM
Vannakkam RainbowLotus: I know some former students of mine who taught me a thing or two about life, and how to get along. Age is irrelevant. Its how much you've learned from your experiences that counts. Some people are like Homer, having to repeat such things like an electric shock many many times, and still don't get it.

Yet others get the knack of something in one try. If you're here asking, that in itself says a ton of things (to me).

Welcome to these forums.

Aum Namasivaya

Ramakrishna
20 August 2011, 10:38 PM
Namaste Rainbowlotus,

Welcome to HDF. Perhaps after some more seeking you will find a home within Sanatana Dharma. May Lord Ganesha guide you and bless you.

Jai Sri Ram