PDA

View Full Version : Kid with Trishula on forehead

realdemigod
21 August 2011, 07:50 AM
Dear all,
If a small kid has a Trishula on his forehead and is seen very reddish everytime he is bathed..does it mean he is very blessed by the Supreme Lord Shiva and will become famous and successful in life by the grace of Lord?

Thanks for your comments,

Regards,
realdemigod

Eastern Mind
21 August 2011, 10:06 AM
Vannakkam realdemigod: Firstly, I am not sure what you mean as a trisula on the forehead. Is it a birthmark? How clear is it? Also, how old is the child?

Sometimes children are born with marks that are indicators of past life samskaras, and they usually disappear as the jiva gets more accustomed to the new body.

Lots of babies turn quite reddish when they are bathed. Of course it depends on original skin color, and also the degree of reddishness. This can sometimes indicate medical things a simple as abnormal skin sensitivity. If it persists or is painful, I would take the child to a doctor.

Aum Namasivaya

realdemigod
21 August 2011, 08:27 PM
Hi Eastern Mind,
It's not a birthmark but since the kid is very fair it looks like three lines on the forehead like a Trishul and are more prominent after bath. He is a four year old and I don't think anything is abnormal with that as it the degree of reddishness goes away sometime after bath.

sm78
22 August 2011, 02:55 AM
Hi Eastern Mind,
It's not a birthmark but since the kid is very fair it looks like three lines on the forehead like a Trishul and are more prominent after bath. He is a four year old and I don't think anything is abnormal with that as it the degree of reddishness goes away sometime after bath.

Sounds like some skin affliction, better to consult a dermatologist.

Eastern Mind
22 August 2011, 07:17 AM
Hi Eastern Mind,

Vannakkam: A couple of my kids were very fair. Two are redheaded. One had a breakout of of sun allergy. Horrible blisters and worse. So I think that's all it is. Nothing too much to worry about, other than making sure he or she wears a hat and sunscreen.

Aum Namasivaya