PDA

View Full Version : Didn't know really where to put this...

cmorel02
26 August 2011, 07:22 PM
Namaste mera dost

Eh, so recently I've turned 18 and I am adopeted, and I've decided I should find my birth parents. So that's what I'm doing right now...But what I was asking from you fellow sanatana dhama followers, are prayers. Again I looked a little on the main menu where to put this and thought this was the best place to put it...But I'd like some prayers that would satasfy my wish for union with my parents...But I relize if it would end up being a bad thing (long-term wise), Lord Shiva won't let it happen, so my heart won't be broken or anything...because if I meet them and they find out I'm a Hindu, they might freak and not want to talk to me at all...So if that should happen, I'm sure Lord Shiva would protect me from that...But prayers for the best is what I'd love.....

c.smith
27 August 2011, 07:26 PM
Hari Om!

Yes, it's the right place for the post in my opinion.

You are correct as well to seek the blessings of Lord Shiva, but please don't overlook the remover of obstacles, Lord Ganesha. May they both bless you in your quest for union and in all ventures for truth.

Om Namah Sivaya!

Friend from the West
27 August 2011, 08:19 PM
Namaste,
I second everything C.Smith said, and I too shall pray for you. I hope you find some peace and strength in what you have discovered thus far in this part of the journey.