PDA

View Full Version : Question the Mod here

Namo Narayana
02 April 2006, 09:39 PM
Satay, which forum is appropriate about hindu mythology ? I want to discuss about siddhas who are supposedly still living in hills in tamil nadu and such kinda stuff.

satay
02 April 2006, 10:09 PM
namaste,
there is no such as hindu mythology...:)
Anyway, I changed the general discussion forum to act as a forum too so you can just post there to begin with. If threads get too many and too focused then I will create a new forum and move all discussion there.

okay?
satay

Namo Narayana
02 April 2006, 10:32 PM
thank you sir.

satay
02 April 2006, 10:39 PM
I didn't realize that general discussion now doesn't show as a category on the main screen...I have changed it back to the category instead of a forum so you can not post there.

It seems that maybe it's better to create another forum under general discussion. what it is going to be the main topic of discussion on this forum?

satay

Namo Narayana
03 April 2006, 03:07 PM
I didn't realize that general discussion now doesn't show as a category on the main screen...I have changed it back to the category instead of a forum so you can not post there.

It seems that maybe it's better to create another forum under general discussion. what it is going to be the main topic of discussion on this forum?

satay

I think I would post it in History of Bharat. I am against too many forums. take your time to think about wht you gonna do.

Namo Narayana
03 April 2006, 03:18 PM
Satay, I think i will post in General Discussion - On Dharma

Namo Narayana
12 April 2006, 11:23 PM
satay is there any kinda chat messenger in this forum to chat with fellow dharmis