PDA

View Full Version : Namaste to everyone on HDF

skanthan
29 August 2011, 10:05 AM
Namaste, Vanakkam, Jai Sai Ram, Jai Karunamayi, Jai Mata Ji, Ram Ram, Jai Sri Krishna, Hare Krishna, Jai Shiva Shankar, Jai Ganesha, and Loving Pranams to all on the Hindu Dharma Forums! :)

My name is Greg Komarniski (Hindu name: Skanthavelu Nadarajah). I am a white Canadian man who had a deep love and interest with the Hindu religion since 1990-1992.

I am a Shaiva-Shakta and I have been following Hinduism since 1997 and a vegitarian since 2002.

I look forward to joining the discussions on this forum.

Ramakrishna
31 August 2011, 09:29 PM
Namaste Skanthan,

Welcome to HDF! I look forward to your posts.

Jai Sri Ram

devotee
31 August 2011, 10:46 PM
Welcome to the forums ! :)

OM

Mana
01 September 2011, 03:00 AM
Namasté skanthan

Welcome...

Pranam

Mana

c.smith
01 September 2011, 05:15 AM
Hari Om and Welcome!

AmIHindu
01 September 2011, 08:15 AM
Namaste,

Welcome to Hindu Dharam Forums.

Eastern Mind
01 September 2011, 08:37 AM
Namaste, Vanakkam, Jai Sai Ram, Jai Karunamayi, Jai Mata Ji, Ram Ram, Jai Sri Krishna, Hare Krishna, Jai Shiva Shankar, Jai Ganesha, and Loving Pranams to all on the Hindu Dharma Forums! :)

My name is Greg Komarniski (Hindu name: Skanthavelu Nadarajah). I am a white Canadian man who had a deep love and interest with the Hindu religion since 1990-1992.

I am a Shaiva-Shakta and I have been following Hinduism since 1997 and a vegitarian since 2002.

I look forward to joining the discussions on this forum.

Vannakkam skanthan: Welcome to these forums, and I hope you find them motivating. And, BTW, yes we are aquaintances in real life. I'll be seeing you around out at the temple. Probably tonight.

:)
Aum Namasivaya

Obelisk
01 September 2011, 08:54 AM
Welcome to HDF, skantha. :)

charitra
01 September 2011, 08:07 PM
welcome Greg. Namaste.

Friend from the West
01 September 2011, 08:16 PM
Namaste,
Greetings and welcome Skanthauelu,
Hope you enjoy your time here at HDF. I look forward to meeting you better though the interesting, educational, sometimes slightly contentious, beloved, threads and posts.

Peace.

FFTW.

sunyata07
03 September 2011, 01:59 PM
Namaste Greg/Skanthavelu,

Welcome to these forums. Glad you could join us, and I look forward to your contributions in the future.

Om namah Shivaya

Eastern Mind
03 September 2011, 02:40 PM
Vannakkam Sunyata et al: I've been considering this one for a few days, and came to realise where my doubts come from. It is summarised in the third paragraph of this article: http://mailerindia.com/hindu/veda/index.php?death

It would appear the release of the soul may not be as easy as it sounds. Now, I certainly don't want to start any heated debates, just offer up the reasons for another view.

Often such differences boil down to a mystical or esoteric viewpoint versus a logical one. Even within each of us, when the two are on a collision course, it results in some contemplative thinking.

Aum Namasivaya

R Gitananda
12 October 2011, 01:08 AM
Namaste Skanthavelu Nadarajah

Welcome to Hindu Dharma Forums!

Hari Aum

ohhcuppycakee
20 October 2011, 01:34 PM
Namaste to you too. (: