PDA

View Full Version : why Today's postings not working

charitra
10 September 2011, 10:41 PM
Mod team alert: on quick links at the top, after scrolling down when i click on Todays postings nothing is coming up.

satay
10 September 2011, 10:50 PM
namaste,
strange but it is working for me. could you please try again?

PARAM
10 September 2011, 11:54 PM
It is working for me also, you must use it again.

Ganeshprasad
11 September 2011, 08:21 AM
Pranam

i had this problem on my explorar monts ago and i still do, i now use Mozilla works fine with it

Jai Shree Krishna

charitra
11 September 2011, 09:04 AM
Pranam

i had this problem on my explorar monts ago and i still do, i now use Mozilla works fine with it

Jai Shree Krishna

i just last evening upgraded to internet explorer 9.0, that seems to be the culprit, today its alright working though.

i deleted hdf from my favorites and retyped the link all anew, looks like everyone/thing likes new life, laptop didnt want past karma with the vasanaas and all lingering around, now it is happy and problem is solved..;)

charitra
06 August 2012, 09:19 AM
Another trick was to go to InPRIVATE screen and start browsing, ie., to open the hdf weblink from inprivate format, this worked wonders.

Question on FONTS: My posts are depicting merged words, like two adjascent words get glued . Obviously it is a spacing problem. I tried writing the posts in a few different fonts still when I copy and paste post here the words get glued. To understand what iam talking aboout see my post in WMs thread today on 'Abrahamic forum suspension', . What am I doing wrong. Thanks.

i just last evening upgraded to internet explorer 9.0, that seems to be the culprit, today its alright working though.

i deleted hdf from my favorites and retyped the link all anew, looks like everyone/thing likes new life, laptop didnt want past karma with the vasanaas and all lingering around, now it is happy and problem is solved..;)