PDA

View Full Version : Maa and Family - Shraad for Father

c.smith
13 September 2011, 07:24 PM
Hari Om!

Maa is conducting the ritual under guidance of a priest for dearly departed Father. Shraad began 14th September. May we please have your prayers, especially for Father and Maa?

For those unfamiliar with Shraad, the following link explains it well:

http://nayna.in/blog/divine-grace/homage-to-ancestors-pitru-paksha-shraddhshradh-mahina/

Most humbly and with my greatest respect -

Om Namah Sivaya!
Jai Hanuman!

AmIHindu
14 September 2011, 09:33 AM
Namaste,

It is good to see that you are following this ritual with faith. Prayers for your dearly departed loved ones.

NayaSurya
14 September 2011, 11:41 AM
C you are in my prayers, and your family too.

Such a loving, kind family, surely every single goodly thing will come to you all.<3

sunyata07
14 September 2011, 02:19 PM
Namaste C.Smith,

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Wish you all the best with Shraad ritual for your late father.

Om namah Shivaya

Friend from the West
14 September 2011, 09:40 PM
Namaste,
C. Smith, since I have saw your post last night have prayed for you, your father and Maa. My friend, I pray for blessings for you each.

Take care of yourself.

FFTW.

c.smith
15 September 2011, 02:17 AM
Hari Om!

The generosity of forums members leaves me speechless (again). Thank-you all for your prayers and blessings.

Om Namah Sivaya!
Jai Hanuman!

Mana
15 September 2011, 03:00 AM
Namast&#233; c.smith,

My love thoughts and prayers are with you.
Thank you for highlighting Shraad to me,I am so ignorant of these customs.

praNAma

mana

smaranam
15 September 2011, 01:35 PM
Namaste

May your father's AtmA be peaceful and on the divine path in the hands of the Divine [paramAtmA]. Fortunately he had/has a good son to do the shraaddHa.

Hare KRshNa

internationalhindu
09 October 2011, 06:56 AM
Hari Om!

Maa is conducting the ritual under guidance of a priest for dearly departed Father. Shraad began 14th September. May we please have your prayers, especially for Father and Maa?

For those unfamiliar with Shraad, the following link explains it well:

http://nayna.in/blog/divine-grace/homage-to-ancestors-pitru-paksha-shraddhshradh-mahina/

Most humbly and with my greatest respect -

Om Namah Sivaya!
Jai Hanuman!

Om
May the almighty bless your family and give you all support...