PDA

View Full Version : Questions

vickca86
30 September 2011, 10:16 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Carey. I'm not really sure that this is the appropriate forum but I have a question about Diwali. My boss is Indian and I would like to purchase him a gift for Diwali but I have no idea where to start and I certainly do not want to offend him in any way. He is a great boss and a very intelligent person that is also a great family man and I really look up to him.

PARAM
03 October 2011, 03:32 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Carey. I'm not really sure that this is the appropriate forum but I have a question about Diwali. My boss is Indian and I would like to purchase him a gift for Diwali but I have no idea where to start and I certainly do not want to offend him in any way. He is a great boss and a very intelligent person that is also a great family man and I really look up to him.

Namaste Carey,
Diwali (Deepawali) is the most popular festival among Hindus World-Wide, giving gifts to each other is very normal during Diwali, mostly we give Indian sweets to our friends, mates and relatives but now adulteration by mafias has made us to change this way. Now we are gifting Chocolates and Sweets from very trusted companies/shops only, we also give other things in gift like decorative or good usable things.