PDA

View Full Version : Namaste!

ohhcuppycakee
05 October 2011, 01:09 PM
My name is Kerry and I am 18 years old. I am not Hindu, but I am on here to try to deepen my understanding of Hinduism. :)

Mana
06 October 2011, 02:17 PM
Namasté ohhcuppycakee

Welcome and pleased to meet you; a very sweet name you have chosen. :)

praNAma

mana

devotee
06 October 2011, 09:03 PM
Welcome OCC (short is sweeter !) to this forum ! :)

Can you choose a little bigger font for us older people to be able read without any problem ? :)

OM

Ramakrishna
06 October 2011, 09:19 PM
Namaset Cupcake,

Welcome to HDF. Hopefully these forums will be of use to you and you'll learn a lot about Sanatana Dharma.

Jai Sri Ram

sankar
07 October 2011, 04:49 AM
Namaste and Welcome, Kerry .....

OM GUY
07 October 2011, 02:06 PM
My name is Kerry and I am 18 years old. I am not Hindu, but I am on here to try to deepen my understanding of Hinduism. :)

Hari OM! Glad that you are here, hopefully we can obtain deep understanding of you! :)

Eastern Mind
09 October 2011, 03:26 PM

Vannakkam Kerry: In my opinion, a great age to start ... while you still have an open mind and strong views haven't hardened in the subconscious.

Aum Namasivaya

ohhcuppycakee
10 October 2011, 07:35 AM
Welcome OCC (short is sweeter !) to this forum ! :)

Can you choose a little bigger font for us older people to be able read without any problem ? :)

OM

Haha, alright, I will use a bitter font. xD

Eastern Mind
10 October 2011, 05:06 PM
Haha, alright, I will use a bitter font. xD

Vannakkam: Not just bigger, but darker. :) It's not just size but also contrast that old people like me and devotee and others have trouble with. Fortunately my ears still work.

Aum Namasivaya

ohhcuppycakee
11 October 2011, 08:37 AM
Vannakkam: Not just bigger, but darker. :) It's not just size but also contrast that old people like me and devotee and others have trouble with. Fortunately my ears still work.

Aum Namasivaya

Haha, sorry! >.<