PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION ALL HINDUS - Modern Vedas & Lagging Science

internationalhindu
10 October 2011, 01:34 AM
Om
This is a message to all Hindus irrespective of caste,region,gender or belief.
Please use this opportunity to spread the greatness of Hinduism throughout the world.

The link provided is to a post on ' Modern Vedas and Lagging Science (http://www.hindu-blog.com/2011/10/modern-vedas-and-lagging-science-vedic.html)'

Kindly share it with your friends & family, and help in glorifying our Vedas over Modern English science.

I Thank you on behalf of Hinduism.
Om

Tikkun Olam
10 October 2011, 07:27 PM
Where did the brahmastra come from?

Friend from the West
10 October 2011, 07:59 PM
Namaste,
T.O.,
Where did the Talmud come from?
Understand the eye for an eye concept but was that for Hebrew to Hebrew only? What would the Talmud prescribe for us here if we offended, in that we are not Hebrews?
Do you get my point T.O.? If you are here for beneficial search than way you are interacting is not so beneficial but if you are here to learn, than please the questions you ask in response to postings does not lend itself to one who is seeking.
FFTW

Tikkun Olam
10 October 2011, 08:26 PM
What's wrong with that question? What's the background of the brahmastra? I'm assuming there are descriptions of it.

Kumar_Das
10 October 2011, 09:57 PM
Namaste,
T.O.,
Where did the Talmud come from?
Understand the eye for an eye concept but was that for Hebrew to Hebrew only? What would the Talmud prescribe for us here if we offended, in that we are not Hebrews?
Do you get my point T.O.? If you are here for beneficial search than way you are interacting is not so beneficial but if you are here to learn, than please the questions you ask in response to postings does not lend itself to one who is seeking.
FFTW

All he did was ask a question.

Friend from the West
10 October 2011, 10:10 PM
Kumar Das, thanks for your point. I shall bow out of this thread.
Peace.
FFTW

Friend from the West
10 October 2011, 10:24 PM
Namaste,
Good point Kumar Das, I shall bow out of this thread.
Peace.
FFTW

internationalhindu
11 October 2011, 04:51 PM
Om

Really sorry for the delay in reply...

In response to the question on Brahmastra - It is said that during mythological wars described in the scriptures, there used to be a weapon of immense power known as the brahmastra...it was known to only few and could be handled by even fewer...the initiation of the brahmastra was said to involve some secret mantra chanting or ritual and it was deployed upwards to land in a parabolic path...the Brahmastra is said to be powerful enough to destroy the whole earth and could not be stopped once it was initiated...Now comparing that to a multi-megaton Nuclear bomb, i presume the relation becomes quite clear...

I have also read somewhere in the annals of the net that some scientists have found evidence of nuclear radiation in human fossils found in India dating back more than 1500-2000 years...as far as i remember i think i read that the people and trees where flattened to the ground in a concentric pattern with tremendous force, which was practically possible only in a nuclear blast scenario...

I hope you found the reply satisfying...As the atuhor has mentioned in the article, each example can be viewed in different perspectives and be given a different explanation...hence there is no point in comparing to find which perspective is superior to the other...

Om

Mana
11 October 2011, 05:56 PM
Namasté All,

Rather than wish starwars devices upon the earth, I shall call "Divine intervention" and suggest that passing meteors and their parabolic curves, have been observed and recorded through out all of history. Not to mention super nova, and the big daddy of space, the hyper nova.

Here's one. They happen apparently fairly regularly. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event) I think they must be Karma guided missiles.

This would leave radiation too.

praNAma

mana

Adhvagat
12 October 2011, 06:17 AM
Tunguska really seems to me as provoked by Tesla.

Perhaps Tesla's technology was perfected and it's the real weapon of mass destruction that governments hold. Nuclear bombs are so 50 years ago...

Jainarayan
12 October 2011, 08:48 AM
There are natural deposits of radioactive elements all over the Earth. For example, there is a very large, very radioactive uranium deposit in Nigeria (I think it's Nigeria). It's not a great leap to think that people have been exposed to these deposits for milennia.

And as far as the sand-fused-into-glass-by-an-atomic-blast silliness (I can't even call it a theory) by ancient aliens proponents, any sufficiently hot fire, and we know ancient India and the IVC had the smarts to smelt metals, will fuse sand into glass. No aliens.

Moreover, God can use anything in His toolbox to teach or reveal a lesson or moral truth, be it a meteorite or a uranium deposit.

Adhvagat
12 October 2011, 10:39 AM
Hindus are aliens, believe me... :)