PDA

View Full Version : Emotion characteristic

shian
23 October 2011, 09:57 PM
Vanakkam,

sorry my english is not good,
for vew months, i have observe some peoples, like this :

When they feel angry or dissapointed, they will put the goods with rough to cause noise, then they dont care about others who feel disturbed.
Well , i find most women who like this. (But not all women)
And i find, acctually a men is more calm than woman, man will not do some noise when they fell disapointed.

So, what is the category of this kind of characteristic ?
Then i find, woman who have this characteristic, most of them is look like man , with noise breath (i can hear their breath from maybe 1,5 meters)

why this kind of characteristic is woman ?

Thank you

wundermonk
23 October 2011, 10:50 PM
Really?

And I thought WOMEN were MORE emotionally advanced then MEN?:headscratch: *prepares to run away*

Maybe women are more open about showing their disappointment. Men have been conditioned over the centuries to not display emotions, etc., etc.

shian
23 October 2011, 11:45 PM
Yes, i think, is this have relation with a theory in ayurveda.
What is dominant to her, When they feel angry or dissapointed, they will put the goods with rough to cause noise.
This kind of behaviour is posseses by what kind

shian
24 October 2011, 01:32 AM
when we watch a movie, we also can find this kind of behaviour.

i find it at office, at some restaurant etc... when they have a problem, always do that.

Adhvagat
24 October 2011, 01:47 AM
put the goods with rough to cause noise.

I can't understand what this means.

Can you say it in another way?

shian
24 October 2011, 01:52 AM
they will do the daily activities with rough to cause noise.

Eastern Mind
24 October 2011, 07:25 AM
Vannakkam Shian: I think it is just the lower nature coming out. Anger, mainly. Its also because some people have learned that being tough and loud works. Imagine someone bargaining with a clerk over prices. They have discovered that the louder they are, the better.

I strongly believe that there is a cultural factor at work here as well. In some cultures its just generally more acceptable to display this type of behaviour. I think the idea that men do it more in some cultures, and also the opposite is true too.

Aum Namasivaya

yajvan
24 October 2011, 11:10 AM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

they will do the daily activities with rough to cause noise.
Do you mean ( perhaps) to cause attention ? Maybe your noise idea means to bring attention to themselves ?

If not, then the conversation is a discussion of prāṇa or life-breath. It is the refinement of breath that is connected to the mind.

praṇām

shian
24 October 2011, 08:24 PM
Yes, like Eastern Mind said, loud works. Work anythings , like doing household, washing plate, or in office , they work with noisy sound.

About Yajvan ji said, the brath, yes i also was amazed, why some people have noisy breath, i even can hear their breath. I also know that peoples who have noisy breath is have bad temper, (maybe not all). But we can disscuss about noisy breath, i also want to know about that.