PDA

View Full Version : Hello

rb918
24 October 2011, 10:40 PM
Hello to everyone and thank you to the admin for approving my membership. I live in Oklahoma in the U.S. and I've been attending the local temple for about four years. I have VERY MUCH to learn and it's difficult to sort through the different views. I am happy to have found this forum.

Ramakrishna
25 October 2011, 10:51 PM
Namaste rb918,

Welcome to HDF. Indeed, the diversity and vastness within Hinduism can be daunting initially, but such is the beauty of Sanatana Dharma. Hopefully this forum will be of help to you.

Jai Sri Ram

Eastern Mind
26 October 2011, 06:25 AM
Vannakkam rb918: Welcome to HDF, and to Hinduism. Glad to hear you are attending local temple.

Aum Namasivaya

AmIHindu
26 October 2011, 09:09 AM
Hello to everyone and thank you to the admin for approving my membership. I live in Oklahoma in the U.S. and I've been attending the local temple for about four years. I have VERY MUCH to learn and it's difficult to sort through the different views. I am happy to have found this forum.

Namaste rb918,

Welcome to Hindu Dharma Forums. Today is Deepawali, so wish you a very happy Deepawali. We are all learning from each other. Everyday is new lesson.

Friend from the West
27 October 2011, 09:41 PM
Namaste,
Welcome rb918. I look forward to interacting with you here on HDF. I hope you find it a wonderful place to engage in.
OM Shanti.
FFTW

devotee
27 October 2011, 10:31 PM

Welcome to the forums, RB ! :)

OM

Mana
28 October 2011, 12:14 AM
Namaste rb918

Very pleased to meet you, welcome to HDF ...

praNAma

mana

Obelisk
28 October 2011, 12:48 AM
Welcome aboard, rb918. Hope you have a great time here! :)