PDA

View Full Version : It happened

cmorel02
02 November 2011, 10:26 AM
A while ago, I posted for prayers, because I was trying to find my biological family and meet them. Well, I did find them, and I'm about to move in with them. It's odd, because I chanted a certain Ganesha mantra (I can't recall which one at this moment), my biological brother prayed, and my mother did too, at the same time it seems. Then I got a message on myspace, and the woman there was my brothers friend and that's how we got in contact. Then I got to my mother from him.
I just want to thank all of you, who took time to pray in my behalf, and of course the great and freakin' awsome GANESHA for everything you've done!!!!

OM SHRI GANESHAYA NAMAH!!!! :D

c.smith
02 November 2011, 11:12 AM
Hari Om!

Just another example of the generosity of Lord Ganesha and proof of his ability to overcome any obstacle. Some people give up when they don't see progress right away, but Ganesha always knows the proper timing. Sometimes he may even put an obstacle in the way if needed - perhaps that is why it took some time for things to work out. How fortunate you are to have Ganesha shower his blessings and favor upon you. If you haven't already, please offer prayers of thanks, arti, and at least a few modakas.

All the best to you now and always!

Om Namah Sivaya
Jai Hanuman!

Eastern Mind
02 November 2011, 11:31 AM
Vannakkam: Nice...Ganapati is so close.

Aum Namasivaya

Ramakrishna
02 November 2011, 04:30 PM
Namaste cmorel02,

Congratulations!

Jai Sri Ganesh!