PDA

View Full Version : Where will we able to see god?

deepode
12 November 2011, 04:29 AM
If someone vi - dharmi asks you Where is your god , if they exist why we can't show them?

Answer to them will be a story. What story??? Check below.

Long long ago ...

One Day a great man comes in village , he tells great story of lord everyday.Once a man comes near him in afternoon. He asked them why we can't show?Then great man tell them to bring milk.The man was thinking how will he show god by milk ? But goes for it.After sometime he came back with milk and gave it to great man. Great man started to spin spoon in it , after some sec. he asked him that Is he is showing butter in it? Other replied "Are you med? We have to do several process before it." Then The great man replied you should also do same to see god.

~ From Sandesh's suppliment of Kid's world ~
Sorry for not good english.

bhajwin3
19 November 2011, 05:14 AM
Gods Can't be seen but can only be felt, If u try to feel.

PatrickMB
01 December 2011, 09:00 AM
I try to see God with the eyes of faith. I speak to God through mantra & prayer. Perhaps if another is to see God, they must see Her/Him in me; through my actions and words?

c.smith
01 December 2011, 10:21 AM
Hari Om!

IMHO, One can see God in the murthi of Lord Hanuman or ones chosen Ishta.
That's what makes Hinduism so unique. Other religions see God as something "up there", while we are able to energize and visualize the divine powers by instilling them in "objects" with deep devotion, reverence and meaning - thus we can actually see God. We have a connection like none other. Being able to see God enables us to enhance our vision. Yes, we see God daily through darshan, puja, aarti, etc. God see us too!

Om Namah Sivaya
Jai Hanuman!

NayaSurya
01 December 2011, 11:04 AM
If you want to see God? Only have to answer this question to find....

Where does God live?

kallol
01 December 2011, 11:44 PM
To the learned He is everywhere. To the materialistic followers He is nowhere.

The space between is vast and all of us fit somehere in between.

Ananda
03 December 2011, 03:05 PM
"He is never seen, but is the Seer...He is the Inner Ruler, your own Immortal Self..."- Brihadaranyaka Upanishad.

:)

yajvan
03 December 2011, 06:54 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

He/She is here...there is no place He is not.

http://www.cardensdesign.com/photography/marchbeach004.jpg

praṇām