PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for Shian

devotee
22 November 2011, 03:15 AM
Namaste Shian,

I dont know in Buddhism, Lord Ayyappa is who .... and i want to know
Yes maybe many peoples said this is not important thing, but for me its make me joy to see all the play of Baghavan !

Well i wish i can go to India sometimes, and i wish i can go with my parents, with them visited so many Hindu and Buddha sites.

is already a long time i thinking about India and want to go there.

my dear all HDF friends, if you kind, please pray for me in front of Lord when you doing puja., said :"I wish my HDF friend, Shian from Indonesia, can visit India with his parents." :)

You are a lovely soul full of love, Shian ! So, when you requested HDF members to pray for you & I couldn't post it in that thread, I brought it in this new thread.

Lord Ayyapaa is an incarnation with the ansha of both Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. So, that is how it is connected with the well known three God-heads.

It is heartening to learn that you intend to come to India. That reminds me of one Malayasian friend who was a member here but now doesn't post. He is very much willing to come to India & specially to Varanasi. When he got a Job he wrote to me that he could now come to India. I replied back that I would help him in whatever manner I could, if he came here. On this he said that his calculations showed that he would have enough savings only after 2-3 years ! So, I am still praying for him so that he saves required sum soon to be able to come to India.

I pray to God to help you come to India as per your wishes & I also pray that you should have a pleasant and memorable stay in India whenever you come here. :)

OM

wundermonk
22 November 2011, 03:19 AM
Sure Shian! India would love to have you. There are many Buddhist places of interest in and around UP and Bihar that should be on your itinerary.

Best wishes my friend!

Mana
22 November 2011, 04:49 AM
Namaste Shian, All

Devotee, I couldn't agree more! What a delightful thought, I'm in!

Aum gam ganapataye namah...

praNAma

mana

shian
22 November 2011, 07:25 AM
Thank you Baghavan , this is very touching, thank you friends for your prayer
May Lord Ganesh always bless you :)

I have deep feeling for India, this must because past life, and with your prayer, i believe in this life time i will meet Mother India :)

Eastern Mind
22 November 2011, 08:27 AM
Vannakkam Shian: I decided to look into some specifics. (You probably have already done this.) I don't know where you are in Indonesia, but it seemed to me that your best bet is to get to Singapore by land and ferry, because Singapore flights to India seem the cheapest. Of course Singapore, and Malaysia both also have large Hindu populations. Maybe those places could serve as starting points for places to see more Hindu temples. The Thai Pusam festival just outside KL is the largest of its kind on the planet, including India. Once you get to India, unless you're very afraid of getting ill, the cost factor is relatively minimal.

Best wishes, and you have my prayers as well.

Aum Namasivaya

NayaSurya
22 November 2011, 04:13 PM
Good luck dear Portion.

You have my prayers also<3

c.smith
22 November 2011, 06:51 PM
Hari Om!

Shian, you have my prayers tonight as I make my offerings to Lords Shiva and Hanuman.

If I may be so bold, I would like to quote the following from the Hanuman Chalisa:

"AUR MANORATH JO KOI LAVEI
SOI AMIT JIVAN PHAL PAVEI"

Translation from "Hanuman Chalisa In Simple English Language" - Manoj Publications.

"One who is favored by you, has all his ambitions fulfilled. He even gets what is beyond imagination for him."

May the Lord bestow His grace upon you and grant your request if it is in His will to do so.

Om Namah Sivaya
Jai Hanuman!

shian
22 November 2011, 07:30 PM
Thank you very much all, for the prayer :) i love

Om Ganapatiye Svaha
Om Mahesvaraya Svaha
Om Narayanaya Svaha
Om Sarasvatiyai Svaha

may Baghavan fill your wide heart with infinite blessings

Hanuman Chalisa:

"AUR MANORATH JO KOI LAVEI
SOI AMIT JIVAN PHAL PAVEI"

Translation from "Hanuman Chalisa In Simple English Language" - Manoj Publications.

"One who is favored by you, has all his ambitions fulfilled. He even gets what is beyond imagination for him."

Om Namah Sivaya
Jai Hanuman!

that is true

we will get blessings beyond our imagination

this is really true and many times happened, for you, for me and for all dear bhakta of Baghavan

Jainarayan
23 November 2011, 09:07 AM
Dear Shian,

May Lord Vishnu take you there Himself on the wings of Garuda. :hug:

AmIHindu
23 November 2011, 10:23 AM
Namaste Shian,

I did pray for you today morning.

shian
23 November 2011, 07:53 PM
Thank you Thoucedbylord ji, hei Indonesian plane is named Garuda hahahaha :)

Thank you.

Thank you am I Hindu ji :)

Baghavan bless you friends :)

smaranam
24 November 2011, 08:24 AM
May You be blessed with the dust of Bhagvad bhUmi, Bharat Varsh.

Jainarayan
24 November 2011, 10:51 AM
Thank you Thoucedbylord ji, hei Indonesian plane is named Garuda hahahaha :)

How auspicious! ;)

shian
24 November 2011, 10:35 PM
Hare Krsna.
Thank you Smaranam, Thank you all :)