PDA

View Full Version : Hello All!

jamiegan
30 November 2011, 08:47 AM
Hi everyone, i'm new here & i'm from Singapore. I'm a chinese who is a devotee of Lord Shiva & Ayya Muneeswaran. Hope to learn more about Hinduism.

Thank you.

wundermonk
01 December 2011, 11:29 AM
Hello Jamiegan:

Welcome to HDF. From what I hear Singapore/Malaysia has an active Tamil Hindu population. Have you been to Batu Caves?

I havent but hope to visit there someday.

Best
WM

c.smith
01 December 2011, 03:56 PM
Hari Om and welcome. Look forward to learning some from you!

Jai Hanuman!

Eastern Mind
01 December 2011, 04:19 PM
Hi everyone, i'm new here & i'm from Singapore. I'm a chinese who is a devotee of Lord Shiva & Ayya Muneeswaran. Hope to learn more about Hinduism.

Thank you.

Vannakkam: Singapore's Little India is a busy district, I hear. The priest at my temple here in Canada worked at a Ganesha temple there for about 3 years. I've heard nothing but good things, and it is an excellent jumping off point to get to Malaysia. I'm sure I'll be there one day.

Welcome to these forums.

Aum Namasivaya

Believer
01 December 2011, 05:39 PM
Namaste,

Welcome to the forum Jamiegan, and hope you have a pleasant time here.

.........I'm sure I'll be there one day........
EM, you do have a 'bucket list'? ;)

Pranam.

Eastern Mind
01 December 2011, 06:40 PM
Namaste,

Welcome to the forum Jamiegan, and hope you have a pleasant time here.

EM, you do have a 'bucket list'? ;)

Pranam.

Vannakkam: Not really, but I'll just keep goin' til this bag o' nine holes ain't trusty any more. It's getting kind of worn out. I have an MRI on a shoulder tomorrow. This silly brain attached to it still thinks it can work like a teenage farmer shovelin' open a new hole for the outhouse. I've already done the important things on the list ... one big one ... Palani for 3 seconds. I'm still runnin' on the fumes from that experience, if you can call it an experience at all.

How about you? What's left? BTW, feel free to come up here for the 12 year Kumbabhishekham of the local temple ... next July 4, 5. Then again, I'd probably just talk your ear off.

Where's your next trip? You did Hawaii, then India. One of these days we'll most likely be on the same plane and not even know it.

Aum Namasivaya

Friend from the West
01 December 2011, 08:07 PM
Hari Om

Namste Jamiegan, welcome to HDF. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I will look forward to getting to know you through your thoughts and postings.

Jai Hanuman!

Om Shanti.

FFTW

Obelisk
01 December 2011, 11:35 PM
Welcome, Jamiegan! :)

kallol
01 December 2011, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the forum !!!