PDA

View Full Version : The Quotes about Evangelist

shian
05 December 2011, 09:10 PM
Vanakkam,

i need the quotes of India, Hindu or another figure about christian evangelist
(beware of evangelist, the damage, the dangerous, the evil etc)

Thank you

Cosinuskurve
06 December 2011, 12:19 PM
Evangelist can refer to:

* one of the Four Evangelists, the authors of the canonical Christian Gospels in the New Testament
* a Christian who explains his or her beliefs to a non-Christian and thereby participates in Evangelism (mission)
* Evangelist (Latter Day Saints), an office in the ministry of certain denominations in the Latter Day Saint (Mormon) movement
* Evangelicalism, Christian theological view emphasizing personal conversion and the authority of the Bible.

Eastern Mind
06 December 2011, 06:33 PM
Vanakkam,

i need the quotes of India, Hindu or another figure about christian evangelist
(beware of evangelist, the damage, the dangerous, the evil etc)

Thank you

Vannakkam Shian: I don't have any simple quotes for you, but this is an excellent website, on the whole matter. http://www.crusadewatch.org/

It sounds like you're being hassled again. If so, you have my sympathies and prayers.

Editted... from that site, I did find a quote for you.

When you physically hurt me, it is violence. If you hurt me emotionally, it is violence. And if you hurt me spiritually, that is the worst violence, rank violence. When you convert somebody, you have to criticize the person's religion, his worship, his culture. All these hurt. When he converts, there is more hurt. He has to disown his parents, their wisdom and their culture, his ancestors and entire community. You isolate, uproot and emotionally unsettle him``

-- Swami Dayananda Saraswati

Aum Namasivaya

shian
06 December 2011, 08:40 PM
Thank you all :)

only for spread the quote , let common peoples know how to beware and know more about evangelist movement.

shian
06 July 2012, 08:18 PM
Catholic Increased 40% :

http://vaticaninsider.lastampa.it/en/homepage/world-news/detail/articolo/india-16401/