PDA

View Full Version : Buddhism and Hindu

shian
02 January 2012, 10:08 PM
Vanakkam,

i am Buddhist (Tantrayana), but acctually in my scripture, Buddha - Shiva -Vishnu is ONE.
Yes there is some scripture have some story about the Vidyaraja subjugate devas, but that is same with Purana who use symbolical story about some Deva is higher than other to explain consciousness.

When i hear Buddhism is part of Hindu, its no problem for me.
When i hear Buddhism is from Hindu, its also no problem for me.
When i hear, Shian is Hindu, its also no problem for me.
or maybe i hear Buddhist said, Shian you are not Buddhist, its also no problem for me.
No matter what they say, what they claim, they will still have problem :
sect against sect , against other religion, against their own Dharma brothers, this is will never ending.

Because dont care what religion you are, the TRUTH is how i respect others, how i cultivate my self , how i control myself, how i manage my life, what benefit i give for sentient beings and this universe, how the teachings give me peace and happines.

The fact is :
can you guarantee all Buddhist will free from sufferings in this life time ?
can you guarantee all Hindu will free from sufferings in this life time ?
can you guarantee all Theravadin will free from sufferings in this life time ?
can you guarantee all Shaivite will free from sufferings in this life time ?
can you guarantee all Shakta students will free from sufferings in this life time ?
can you guarantee all Vajrayana students will free from sufferings in this life time ?
can you guarantee all Mahayana students will free from sufferings in this life time ?

Or will be free from lower realm ?

if cant guarantee, why should i go to fight like that ? :rolleyes:
i choose to be grateful with my life, with the every beautiful day

wundermonk
03 January 2012, 02:11 AM
You do not belong to the brahmin or any other caste, you are not at any stage, nor are you anything that the eye can see. You are unattached and formless, the witness of everything -- so be happy.

Entire Ashtavakra Gita [considered an Advaita classic] can be found here (http://www.realization.org/page/doc0/doc0004.htm).

shian
03 January 2012, 03:08 AM
Thank you Wundermonk :)

PARAM
03 January 2012, 03:57 AM
Entire Ashtavakra Gita [considered an Advaita classic] can be found here (http://www.realization.org/page/doc0/doc0004.htm).

It is not caste but Varna, please do not take wrong translations, Varna System is Karma based. Sage Ashtavakra talks of eternal.

It is not caste but Varna, please do not take wrong translations, Varna System is Karma based. Sage Ashtavakra talks of eternal.

Buddhism was always part of Hinduism.

Birth of Buddha was first knowledged by a Hindu Brahmin of his father's court.

Buddha acknowledged the meaning of life by seeing 4 truths, and it was the last one after seeing a Brahmin Sage he went to mahabhinishkraman.

Buddha himself accepted Acharya Alar Kalam and Rudrak Ramputra as his teachers who taught him various importances for a sage's life through Vedic Granthas and guided him for meditation and penance.

Buddha himself got support from 5 meditating Brahmins - Aanj, Assaji, Vapp, Mahanaam and Bhavdiya.

His Four Arya Truths were also based on these.

Buddhism was corrupted later and become a separate thing who challenged his very own original.

Friend from the West
03 January 2012, 04:28 AM
Hari Om

Namaste

I think beautiful sentiments shared Shian. Thank you for this.

Jai Jai Hanuman!

Om Shanti

FFTW

shian
03 January 2012, 06:24 AM
Vanakkam,

About Buddhism separated, i think that is only a organization matter.
Anythings can happened in any religious organization.
But the fact, in my scripture i find Goddess Tara is called Vedamata and many names who same with Shakti, even Shiva.
Well i am Buddhist but the fact i never have any problem (inner conflict) with Hindu Dharma.

For me, anythings happened with Hindu and Buddhist is only a part of this material world, created by human mistake.

Acctually, whatever Buddha do, this is also accordinlg to believe (every sect have their own theory)
Then in more steps, that is according on the individual, how to receive the teachings of Bhagavan.

Well, if someone thinks Buddha is a criminal
Buddha is an evil, demond or satan

That is the matter in their own mind. That is their way.

Just like someone who see Shiva is only demi-gods
Vishnu is in the control of Mahamaya , etc.
That is personal beliefe, that is their own Buddha, their own Shiva, their own Vishnu, their own Shakti.

Everyone have steps to realize the gift of live
Have their own thought , how to feel this universe.
Have build their own world.

Even same Buddhist, who have different sect with me, they will say that i am wrong, i am in evil path etc.
But im tired with this kind of playground, let them play it with other... LoL
Because i already get my universe, and i feel grateful
I feel love toward Vishnu, Shiva, Shakti, Buddha, Ganesh and
May i see Him in you, in whatever happened in my life

NayaSurya
03 January 2012, 06:44 AM
May i see Him in you, in whatever happened in my life

To be seen as a portion of Beloved by you, Beloved Shian...one who is so kind...the very much embodiment of that Love.

This would be a true honor.

shian
03 January 2012, 07:41 PM
Vanakkam,

Thank you my dear friends :)

i feel grateful for today,
and i have waiting special CD,
today i have buy Uma Mohan newest album (maybe Sept2011) "Divine Chants of Tirupathi Balaji"
by Amazone. I hope inside have a lyrics and some article about Lord Balaji.
Maybe i will receive it on 2 weeks later :rolleyes: (indonesia)
acctualy i can wait someone post it on youtube etc..
But because i like her, and i have hear her many songs,
so i must respect her work, buy the original :p

i hope Uma Mohan will sing Shiva Sahasranama
(She already sing Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram)