PDA

View Full Version : DIRTY TRICKS OF ADHARM

PARAM
03 January 2012, 04:48 AM
Adharm followers are in a new trend but this is not a new trend because now this is a known trend.

We all already know that Adharmis are is all of the websites using Hindu names and claiming to be the scholars of Sanskrit and Dharma Granthas, they misrepresents Dharma Granthas and teach Quran/Bible style Adharma doings inside Dharm Granthas like Beef eating, treating women for sexism, corruption etc. If a devout Hindu objects to them, then those devout Hindus are declared as unacknowledged, unaware and unlearned with Dharma Granthas.

These Adharmis are not alone but have their supporters with them to bully Dharmik Hindus and to claim themselves as the learned prophets. These Adharmis somewhere even pretence themselves as "friend" and "we have no hatred for your beliefs" and pretend that this is what Dharma Granthas teaches, they then go to say against Dharmic devout Hindus of not being learned and make everyone as fool.

These Adharmis are very clever to make friends with others through their paid supporters and their own fake Ids. Adharmis have made their paid work in favour of Adharm, they pay for writing Adharm in the name of Dharm Granthas and even pays for writing Adharmi information if others write Dharmic knowledge.

Most of the Hindus are unaware of a majority of Dharma Granthas, so they are the soft targets of those Adharmis and their paid workers, but even learned Hindus are targeted by them.

Every Hindu must understand the true teachings of Dharma and learn their History, there is not a single incident happened in our Vedic history that will support the false claim of mahaAdharmis.

Oh this is Kaliyug, the time of Adharm rule, but Dharma never dies and always continues.

AmIHindu
03 January 2012, 06:21 PM
Namaste,

I agree with you, we all need Dharma Education but since we have introduced this english education, we lost what we had. We need to bring back our Dharma in our Acharan. We need to read and follow Dharma in our real life. We do not have to convert any Christians or Muslim. If we, 1 billion start following our Dharma that would be the GREAT achievement. So give up convenient dharma and accept Sanatan Dharma.

Divine Kala
04 January 2012, 12:26 AM
I am not certain what a dharma grantha is but I think I agree. I did a quick google search and it didn't show much.

Adhvagat
04 January 2012, 01:20 AM
Grantha is a term for scriptures (if I'm not mistaken) since the Bhagavatam is called grantharaja.

Kismet
04 January 2012, 01:41 AM
Oh this is Kaliyug, the time of Adharm rule, but Dharma never dies and always continues.

So true. For a long time I didn't believe it. Now that I look at the world differently, there is no doubt in my mind we are living in a decrepit, nihil-ridden Age.

PARAM
04 January 2012, 10:07 AM
Grantha is a term for scriptures (if I'm not mistaken) since the Bhagavatam is called grantharaja.

I use the word Dharma Grantha

Vedas, Shastras, and all Vedic historic Upnishads, Ramayan, Mahabharat etc

Sahasranama
04 January 2012, 06:18 PM
And Sudras will expound the scriptures,
and Brahmanas will wait upon and listen
to them, and settle their course of duty
accepting such interpretations as their
guides.

Mahabharata
Vana Parva, Section CLXXXIX

PARAM
21 February 2012, 06:45 AM
And Sudras will expound the scriptures,
and Brahmanas will wait upon and listen
to them, and settle their course of duty
accepting such interpretations as their
guides.

Mahabharata
Vana Parva, Section CLXXXIX

And many of the HDF members are also doing the same. I read here they are accepting the theories of Muslims, Christians, Communists as Vedic rituals.

They should first understand the Pure Vedas are the Pure Hindu values and corrupting them will only corrupt their mind. Be afraid of Dharma, be afraid of Om, never blame Vedas or any Dharma Granthas in the way od accept something unvedic.

yajvan
21 February 2012, 06:35 PM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

Yes, this word grantha in its masculine use means to bind, string together. We can see its applicaiton to scriptures and even books. It 'ties together' knowledge and is arranged, bound into books, scriptures. Grantha then ( too ) means verse , composition , treatise , literary production.

But where does this 'string together' come from ? It's called granthi - a knot , tie , knot of a cord. It can also mean crookedness.

praṇām

PARAM
22 February 2012, 02:02 AM
Sri Yajvanacharya, you come always with power of knowledge, always you give us peace of mind, and you are a True Guru of modern time.

The Vedas are the very roots of Dharm and the first most source of knowledge that was administered to our ancestors by ॐ for guiding the actions of everyone in order of Dharm. Everything we achieve is the result of our Karma and Vedas teaches us how our Karmas should be, this is same what Sri Krishna himself revealed in Bhagvad Geeta.

brahman
23 February 2012, 02:39 AM
hariḥ oṁ
~~~~~~

namasté

It 'ties together' knowledge and is arranged, bound into books, scriptures.

But where does this 'string together' come from ? It's called granthi - a knot , tie , knot of a cord. It can also mean crookedness.

praṇām

Dear Param, Yajvan

IMHO:
Goddess Sarasvati, ruler of knowledge, vac, Speech also the mother of the Vedas is not to be tied together but fastened.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ost45tmkvuk/TDhg-e3ilJI/AAAAAAAADIo/A2cbOp7kWXU/s1600/palm+leaf+manuscript+002.jpg

This is a tight cluster of palm leaves (knowledge) stringed together. I don’t know how significant is this word Grantha in modern usage, so called books and the like. Love:)