PDA

View Full Version : Shaktibad Dharma

Singhi Kaya
04 April 2006, 03:53 AM
Hari Om

Shaktibad website and works of swami satyananda saraswati, 142 mathadhish of the ananda matha (1 of the 3 abhyakta - hidden mathas) (www.shaktibad.net)

Most original works are in bengali. We have translated some parts in english including the 1st part of "Kramabikaser pathe" or "On the path of Gradual Development". Here swamiji describes various levels of mental development and the characteristics of such development on human character. You will know what is divine and what is asurik. Nothing is out of thin air as all psychology is explained using very common hindu ritualistuc hynms. Before coming to shaktibad, I haven't read anything like it, and since then has changed my life permanently. To me this is the key to awakening of our nation and dharma from caves of agyatabasa.

Finally this is a doctrine of the Karmi-the worker or the aspiring worker. Those who approch dharma intellectually alone or through yoga alone will find words little too radical for digestion. But Karma is the highest yoga, the fully developed being (i.e krishna) was an untiring karmi. Standing at the dizzy heights of Shakti Stwar (level of development of shakti, or full perfection) one is neither an acetic, nor a sage - he is a tireless worker. Here Yoga and Bhoga become one.