PDA

View Full Version : Residential School Holacaust

Eastern Mind
20 January 2012, 01:11 PM
Vannakkam: Last night I watched a documentary on this: http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/RecentUpdatesampArticles/May82010TheVaticansDarkCrowsComeHome/tabid/128/Default.aspx

Up until last night, I realised that Canadian residential schools were brutal places. But I didn't know the survival rate was only around 50%.

After being taken away from their families, these children were starved, beaten, and often froze to death on their ways back home during holiday time. The Canadian government, still under the influence of British Imperialism stood by and complacently watched. (Just as the Indian government does.)

If only India and elsewhere (Latin America for one) could learn from these lessons. The Christian missionaries had and still have the hidden agenda of genocide, and they will do what they can to live up to that 'ideal' within the bounds of what can be gotten away with today.

Aum Namasivaya

PARAM
21 January 2012, 10:59 AM
Vannakkam: Last night I watched a documentary on this: http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/RecentUpdatesampArticles/May82010TheVaticansDarkCrowsComeHome/tabid/128/Default.aspx

Up until last night, I realised that Canadian residential schools were brutal places. But I didn't know the survival rate was only around 50%.

After being taken away from their families, these children were starved, beaten, and often froze to death on their ways back home during holiday time. The Canadian government, still under the influence of British Imperialism stood by and complacently watched. (Just as the Indian government does.)

If only India and elsewhere (Latin America for one) could learn from these lessons. The Christian missionaries had and still have the hidden agenda of genocide, and they will do what they can to live up to that 'ideal' within the bounds of what can be gotten away with today.

Aum Namasivaya

These Church workers are no different from Muslims expet that they too are losing to Islam. Christianity and Islam are only bleeding every place white, everyone knows that yet not everyone is doing to stop them. We are not working against Muslims and Christians but we must work against the mahaAdharm and protect Dharm.